Thread: -= I-PAC encoder =-

State
    Townsville
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzbox
    Shooting cab !!!! That sounds excellent !!! Are you using MAME ? If so i wouldnt
    mind a looky ..Might be a good option for the Terminator 2 later in life ???

Im sure i could house photo type guns in the original terminator guns
    Yeah Buzz,
    It is a mame cab, so it should be able to run all the arcade shooters... will even be trying to get some of the console emulators/ games on there too....

If you think the shooting cab is good, wait till I get my driving cab built... it will run console games, PC games and arcade racers too (like daytona, if I can get some working roms that is)imagine playing NFS Underground in an sit in cab with steering wheel, pedals and shifter!!! Bloody awesome (although this project is still on the drawing board, i must admit.... got most the parts I need though, so hopeully not too long..)
    Anyways, gotta concentrate on the shooting cab for the moment... one project at a time... and I got a baby on the way too, so can't spend too much on the hobby!!

cya
    Smit

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)
    I'm keen as to build a driving cab. My missus has expressed the desire to have Daytona in the house.

Although I wonder if there will ever be a way for Daytona's force feedback to be emulated properly. That in itself was half the draw of the game.

State
    Townsville
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elvis
    I'm keen as to build a driving cab. My missus has expressed the desire to have Daytona in the house.

Although I wonder if there will ever be a way for Daytona's force feedback to be emulated properly. That in itself was half the draw of the game.
    True, True.... But i think alot of the console racers have force feed back support in them already, don't they? and the same with some pc games i believe... (please correct me if I'm wrong).
    I have played a couple of good racers on the X-Box, so I hope to get an emulator to run some of those games too..

Smit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information