Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - X Start Time and Rules

Its a bit of a karma thing, your free download PC stuff will bite you on the arse one day ;)

Do it the right way, but not getting into a debate about good and evil :D

Deejaysystem's not a free programme, it was a few hundred bucks and registered to my business . But your right, free stuff will nip your ass in the end, ive experienced it first hand:laugh:

Damn Masons:lol:lol

• Like 1

Damn has it really hit 12.00am seems i get on here and I lose hours, one minute its 9.00 pm next thing I feel like I 'm the only guy awake in the neighborhood :laugh:

Yeah I shouldn't be pointing cigars at you, as I'm no DJ hero :(

• Like 1

Damn has it really hit 12.00am seems i get on here and I lose hours, one minute its 9.00 pm next thing I feel like I 'm the only guy awake in the neighborhood :laugh:

Yeah I shouldn't be pointing cigars at you, as I'm no DJ hero :(

All good mate, there are a ton of free programmes out there, and people have non stop issues with them. You are 100% correct though, free dont mean hassle free:lol
  • Like 1

All good mate, there are a ton of free programmes out there, and people have non stop issues with them. You are 100% correct though, free dont mean hassle free:lol

Hey mate... Do you just gig or do you studio work as well ? Would be keen to hear some of your output if you've anything online. I'll give you a link to some of my stuff in return if you like.

I use Acid for mixing. Don't do live. About to transition to Ableton when I get a spare moment.

• Like 1