Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: MGL - X Start Time and Rules

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    State
    Launceston, Tas
    Posts
    10,576
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by henrybulldog View Post
    dkong during the two week break can you use the rng to pick a game each week that isnt on the list for season ten please??
    Can do but it is a lot of games that are NOT on the list.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    State
    adelaide
    Posts
    2,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ok then ill post a list of about 20ish and we'll go from there then.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    448
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henrybulldog View Post
    ok then ill post a list of about 20ish and we'll go from there then.
    Henry's 20
    + Hunt the Wumpus
    + Sneakers
    + Zork
    + Temple of Apshai
    + Attack of the Mutant Camels

    ... why not.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    State
    adelaide
    Posts
    2,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    stuff the list lets just go with pacman as hes not on the list and im sure especvially after 1941 the buttons will appreciate it. shabu im too much of a noob to understand your references but no doubt they are solid gold.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    State
    Launceston, Tas
    Posts
    10,576
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by henrybulldog View Post
    stuff the list lets just go with pacman as hes not on the list and im sure especvially after 1941 the buttons will appreciate it. shabu im too much of a noob to understand your references but no doubt they are solid gold.
    Do you want me to put it up as a Non official MGL game ( like the others but just for fun)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    State
    adelaide
    Posts
    2,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah that would be top top if you could please dkong.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    State
    Launceston, Tas
    Posts
    10,576
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by henrybulldog View Post
    yeah that would be top top if you could please dkong.
    You really want pacman though could hit the MAME cab for a random game and as long as its playable for most I could just post that, give me your answer in the next 15 mins or so

    Otherwise Pac the Man it is

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    State
    Tasfunkia
    Posts
    6,271
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    261 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKong View Post
    You really want pacman though could hit the MAME cab for a random game and as long as its playable for most I could just post that, give me your answer in the next 15 mins or so

    Otherwise Pac the Man it is
    Space Chaser.......you can do it Not that i can play atm

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    State
    Launceston, Tas
    Posts
    10,576
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by wingtipvortex View Post
    Space Chaser.......you can do it Not that i can play atm
    Machine still Down thought you nominated Space Chaser for MGL X, but just checking the list you didn't, so maybe two unofficial non-scoring MGL Games for Christmas
    Pacman and Space Chaser

    Obviously the scores will not add to the MGL X leaderboard but any highscore will go down in history as the best scores in the MGL

    BTW Think I hold the Pacman score atm

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    State
    adelaide
    Posts
    2,481
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    why wouldnt i want pacman ive been told its a capital game. and i know its on my cab. was going to nominate frogger but thats on the list. if you dont want pacman ill let you veto it and replace it with dig dug 2 if you like??


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. When Does MGL Start Again?
    By wingtipvortex in forum The M.A.M.E Gaming League
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10th March 2009, 06:51 AM
  2. RULES, FAQ's etc
    By The Pinny Parlour in forum The M.A.M.E Gaming League
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th February 2006, 09:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •