Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Home and Away Pinnie

Railways

how no one has made a play for it seems weird. when the new one makes its debut all it needs is, some kid: "what happened to the old pinabll alf". alf: "streuth kid like breaker morrant it aint there. call me alf again and ill finish you like i finished alcia".

Gawd! I was afraid to even read this post thinking from its title that someone had created an actually pinball game "The Home and Away Experience".

Imagine the horrid soundtrack!

I'm going to have nightmares thinking about this.:o

• Administrators
No to the 1st question- I hate the program:boring: My daughter spotted a pin in the background and I think I know what it is - any takers?

Mate, I was really glad when I read this thread. From the title alone it looked like you WANTED a Home and Away themed pinball. I was worried I was gonna have to drive all the way up there just to slap you about the head for 10 or 15 minutes! :p

Dave

Mate, I was really glad when I read this thread. From the title alone it looked like you WANTED a Home and Away themed pinball. I was worried I was gonna have to drive all the way up there just to slap you about the head for 10 or 15 minutes! :p

Dave

Thanks Dave and if if anyone was gonna slap me one I'd be honoured if it was Hagrid:)

Time warp??

Peter

Onya Peter - 1st in with the right answer A prize is coming your way - No need no to why but I'm curious if the game actually plays.

• 4 months later...

Thought I'd dig this thread back up to ask a question.

The missus has been watching Home and Away (the old original series) on telly lately (not sure what channel) . She told me the other day that there is an old pinball machine in the shop in the show so I (begrudgingly) watched for it last time it was on .

I couldn't see what pin it was but it's an EM . It's located in the general store that is owned/run by Alf Stewart's wife .

Anyone seen it and/or know what title it is ??

Thought I'd dig this thread back up to ask a question.

The missus has been watching Home and Away (the old original series) on telly lately (not sure what channel) . She told me the other day that there is an old pinball machine in the shop in the show so I (begrudgingly) watched for it last time it was on .

I couldn't see what pin it was but it's an EM . It's located in the general store that is owned/run by Alf Stewart's wife .

Anyone seen it and/or know what title it is ??

Yep its an EM Scott, maybe a wms, but I didnt get a good enough look.

I think a H&A pinball would really suit the show.

Noone would say that it is repetative because the show definately is

"I burnt down Alfs Snack Snack, just 5 more times and i would have caught up with the show"

"Bloody Flamin' Mongrel" multiball?

and no, i dont watch the show :)

I think a H&A pinball would really suit the show.

Noone would say that it is repetative because the show definately is

"I burnt down Alfs Snack Snack, just 5 more times and i would have caught up with the show"

and no, i dont watch the show :)

GOLD

its a time warp

there is also a red lowboy that people play on attract mode looks like SF2 :lol

also years ago in the lighthouse with beck cartright as hayley in the window a japanese 12 inch figure of ULTRAMAN could be seen holding up his right hand

shame i know but it was a good trade off for a quickie afterwards with the mrs

its a time warp

The show that's on now has the Time Warp narf but we were also trying to figure out what the one was in the "original" series . It's definitely an EM but can't see the title (every time it's in shot there seems to be someone standing in the road blocking the name on the BG :x ).