Thread: Lane Guides on T2

State
    ACT
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Lane Guides on T2

So I ordered a bunch of lane guides which were listed as "used my most pinball machines" or some such and assumed they would fit in a T2 but it looks like the lane guides the T2 uses (all mine are destroyed) are smaller than the standard, the holes seem to be about 5mm closer together than the ones I ordered.

Before I ordered these ones I looked around and couldn't see any alternatives anyway so, again, assumed that one size fits all, apparently not. I can see that the previous owner has actually drilled new holes in a longer lane guide to make it fit but I don't really want to bodgy it up like that if I don't have to.

Could someone please point me towards the lane guides I actually need, or is someone interested in trading 13 "standard" lane guides for the same which will will fit a T2?
    WANTED: T2 Plastics Set, T2 Speaker Panel, T2 Cabinet Decals, T2 Ramp Entrance Plastics, hell, just sell me a mint T2 and save me some time.

State
    SW of Germany
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

State
    ACT
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Yep, that looks like them, EUR3 each? I should have known the ones I got were too cheap to the the right ones
    WANTED: T2 Plastics Set, T2 Speaker Panel, T2 Cabinet Decals, T2 Ramp Entrance Plastics, hell, just sell me a mint T2 and save me some time.

Thread Information