Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T9 Game 12: Liquid Kids

Celebrating the win mate! I think that has been one of the biggest arse kickings in the MGL.

Will have to train up for MGL 10.

MGL 10 revenge of DKong :lol

Was just thinking that.......it was an arse kiking win by Fringert.....well done and congrats man, or should i say, Rainman:lol

Seriously though, well done to Fringert on a mammoth effort!!

• Like 1

gg wp dkong can you ask arcade king about the sponsorship of the league i put forward to him is going? havent heard back from him in a while maybe you have an avenue to get through to him that i dont. cheers.

Who's AK , that pinball guy :lol (Just kidding AK :p)

Haven't heard of any sponsorship for the league, only way I can contact him is like yourself PM's.

Maybe Foot know's something as he's a regular MGL'er :unsure

Can you PM me the proposal as I was going to get the trophies this week.

• Like 1

Good job DKong......I had too much on to play the last couple, it's not because i lost interest. (MTB race season has started)

And I'm buying a new PC, researching and purchasing all the parts, gunna be a beast compared to my 4.5 year old current PC.

It should run galaxians a treat, i can't wait ;) (actually my PC struggles with Mr Driller and I enjoy that game)

As far as sponsorship goes, dunno if we get enough players or exposure to warrant much.

But a warchest type money pool donated by players (voluntary) to go towards trophy costs etc would be good. It should be shared around, I would kick it off with a crayfish :)

(Not sure about access and security etc but there must be a solution)

• Like 1

rat my sponshorship is for the league but in effect it catches the eye of anyone that lurks/posts on the forum. the site will get a little from it, the players of the elagie will get a little from and maybe/hopefully ill get a little from it. win/win/possible win not a bad way to be.