Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VGA to RGB/CGA Adaptor Card

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has one of these they wish to part with for a MAME system with a 21" Flat Screen Arcade Monitor I am putting together. I can source one from China but thought I would test the waters here first...

PM me if you have one with price including P&H... Cheers in advance....

Some scan converters can only scale down from certain resolutions, which may (or may not) be a problem in your situation. Some also do a really shitty job. (poor colour, bad patterning, etc) It's usually vaguely related to price, but with Chinese stuff it's hard to say. Maybe buy one of the cheapy ones from OS? Let us know the result if you do.

That's a bargain price Craig. It may be a POS, but it may just turn out to be a "diamond" with a factory direct price. It's hard to tell with the plummeting price of Chinese electronics these days!

latest price from Sanstar ($28USD). I emailed them and was quoted $35.00USD including freight so I may just order one. Even it is $40USD including frieght it won't matter....