Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T9 Game 10: Exerion

:redface Most ive ever got on this one, but still finding it a wee bit hard.

Cant load a screenshot once again for f%#*s sake!!!:realmad:

"exerion.bmp:

The Dimension limits for this filetype are 620 x 280. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 224 x 320."<<< im thinking this size was acceptable?

Any ideas?

Maybe if you rotate it 90 ?

how come you get .bmp ? screen dump rather than screen shot? (F12)

Just remembered about daylight saving, didn't get much time this week.

gunna have 1 last game if I have time...

Edited by SectionZ
Auto Merged Double Post:
  • Like 1

Maybe if you rotate it 90 ?

how come you get .bmp ? screen dump rather than screen shot? (F12)

Just remembered about daylight saving, didn't get much time this week.

gunna have 1 last game if I have time...

Dont know. Im using an old version of mame and when i hit F12 this is what it gives me? It goes into a bmp folder, there's no snap folder.

• Like 1

I just keep dying point pushing :rolleyes, you can achieve big scores if you don't miss anything and use just the normal shot.

Every enemy/wave increases by 100 points every time.

The second screen ( the medium size birds ) I am scoring up to 6000 for every bird, once I finish this screen I have 300000-400000 points this is before the purple fuckers (thats what I call em :laugh:).

It would be quite possible to score 1,000,000 before the game repeats;)

It is all in the tips and tricks on the first post, I have never played this game this way and really puts a whole new dimension on it.

For once its my right arm that is feeling the strain, I bet this game is a good Joystick tester :laugh:

Edit I might put the new game up early, as STFD of this ATM:p Plus I'm getting a bit pissy

• Like 1

Didn't get much time this week only figured out the bonuses tonight, but it's quite hard to stay alive long enough to score decent. Need another week on this one...

Same, really puts a whole new spin on this game, and for years had not worked it out.

No button mashing for this shooter ;)

And should go down as one of the all time classics, as its taken me 20 odd years to realise the bonus's I was missing:lol

Just in case no one realised we are on daylight savings time, as per the rules on time spiel.

So any late score posters do it now as I am collaborating scores mwahhh ha ha, sorry doing my Dr Evil laugh :p

• Like 1

I had never even heard of this until I tested the board I got for $10 :p

Even then I thought, cool a shooter no ones cares about <_<

But after playing it in this MGL & getting some tips from you guys, what a cool little game, how many different sprites are there ? & no notable slowdown when the large phoenix type sprites appear.

Thats the great thing about MGL, you can get mame & the ROMS but until you really get into a game, you don't know what your missing :blink:

SZ

• Like 1

FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

[/font]

MGL - T9

Game 10 Results

Game 10 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 10: Exerion

1. fringert 1,308,500

110 points (includes bonus midweek points)

2. DKong 815,700

62 points

3. SectionZ 319,400

24 points

4. MamePatrol 197,700

15 points

5. kane 184,500

14 points

6. Jammasized 145,700

11 points

7. Rat 124,700

10 points

8. Wingtipvortex 65,300

5 points

*Wingtipvortex had trouble with his screen shot, but I am not doubting it :p so if anyone as objections to me including his score just say. I think he is being legit, so included his score*

Leaderboard as been updated.

Scoreboard has been updated

Edited by DKong
  • Like 1

Well done to Fringert, you really are Rainman:lol

"*Wingtipvortex had trouble with his screen shot, but I am not doubting it so if anyone as objections to me including his score just say. I think he is being legit, so included his score*" Thanks mate, had troubles with this some time ago as well, not that my wooden spoon score made much of a dent:lol

• Like 1

Well done to Fringert, you really are Rainman:lol

"*Wingtipvortex had trouble with his screen shot, but I am not doubting it so if anyone as objections to me including his score just say. I think he is being legit, so included his score*" Thanks mate, had troubles with this some time ago as well, not that my wooden spoon score made much of a dent:lol

mis-spent youth......adulthood

• Like 1