Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball Heads

knight76

I am really enjoying the pinball heads theme I have going at the moment and am wondering what other pins have similar things.

Currently I have a roadshow and Funhouse both with talking heads that you can shoot balls in to the mouths of, and a Party Zone with a captain B Zarro that just wont shut up, and watches the ball everywhere it goes on the playfield.

What other pins have cool head gimicks?

I am really enjoying the pinball heads theme I have going at the moment and am wondering what other pins have similar things.

Currently I have a roadshow and Funhouse both with talking heads that you can shoot balls in to the mouths of, and a Party Zone with a captain B Zarro that just wont shut up, and watches the ball everywhere it goes on the playfield.

What other pins have cool head gimicks?

The Skull on "No Fear".

One Head no POP Bumpers....

Some great suggestions guys, probably T2 is in the running the most out of them.

Freddy would scare the crap outta the kids. I'm not really a fan of circus voltaire or white water. No fear is a possible but would have to play it.

What about other games with talking heads that the jaw moves etc? Have I cornered the market on them?