Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T9 Game 7: Defender

thats all good re no cash, just putting it out there. now i dont know if this is a stupid question or not bt since im asking whether it is then it probably must be. since the cabinet i am getting is jamma does that make me ineligible for the mame league?

No mate, we accept original boards (and I for one encourage it, keeps the arcade scene alive), but as most of us don't have access to original boards for our cabs MAME is good enough.

Shame there is not more done like the 48-1's , old software on new hardware, seems popular enough, plus makes it easier for us guys that just want to play the games, how they were supposed to be played, through an arcade cabinet.

So many people download roms, if you you could buy a board with the games you want, plug it into the JAMMA, and your away, would stop so many hacked up cabs.

Just buy a Jamma cab and the board with games on, sounds simple enough to me, now just wish I could make these JAMMA all in one boards would be on a goldmine ;)

• Like 1

Not my best ever score, but getting close.:lol (by 200 points)

Would love to play this on a dedicated setup, infact would love a dedicated Defender, just one of those games that keep you coming back for more for the sheer hardness.

I'm sure some of thoise Guitar hero types could rock this game :p

defe0010.png.26134c52b7590e845c3851d8390ff5e1.png

• Like 1

Was away for the weekend so didn't see your invite till now DKong, thanks anyway.

Yeah I will have a look at the roster soon and run a few possible game night dates by you.

Can't believe that 40k was enough for midweek, I was expecting to see some big scores on this game.

• Like 1

Why does the Donkey Kong music play when you get the No. 1 Highscore? Defender programmers like DK?

I'm using the keyboard too, for some reason this game never worked on my MAME cabinet setup, I think the joystick would be easier.

• Like 1

MGL - T9

Game 7 Results

Game 7 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 7: Defender

SectionZ now holds the Highscore for this game 52,525

1. SectionZ 52,525

100 points

2. fringert 45,300

86 points

3. Rat 40,150

86 points includes 10 point midweek bonus

4. Jammasized 32,500

62 points

5. DKong 32,275

61 points

6. Wingtipvortex 27,025

51 points

7. kane 23,275

44 points

8. MamePatrol 15,225

29 points

9. sairuk 5,825

11 points

Leaderboard as been updated.

Scoreboard has been updated

Edited by DKong
  • Like 1

I think he ( sairuk ) means wingtipvortex's & mame patrol

yeh, thats all. nothing critical to leaderboard or anything, I tend to like seeing that gaps between each score in the summary.

Thanks guys fixed now, I thought you meant the leaderboard, all good :)

Edited by DKong
Auto Merged Double Post.
  • Like 1