Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T9 Game 6: Juno First

Had the million jitters and lost a few men :laugh:

Happy to crack the million again:)

Edit : Went and had another game nearly lasted for one hour, just wanted that double million!! :), Fell short in a sweating mess :lol I need to get fitter for these marathon games :lol

Yeah I thought my arm was gunna fall off by the end of my 1mil game.

You can get a rest by waiting till there's one alien left and then keeping him at the top, be careful if it mutates though!

Great score, well done :)

• Like 1

Bugger, stuffed up my time management and didn't leave time to have a proper go :(

Got 900k in MGL-7

Should have cracked the 1Mill this time, but this feeble effort is all I can post with seconds to spare. Only got to play 2 games, didn't even warm up. Grrrr.

juno0002.png.f588cd3b57e7178d1cc8fc056333031f.png

• Like 1

MGL - T9

Game 6 Results

Game 6 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 6: Juno First

1. DKong 1,773,490

100 points

2. SectionZ 1,261,060

81 points includes 10 point midweek bonus

3. fringert 426,370

24 points

4. Jammasized 390,210

22 points

5. Rat 268,350

15 points

6. sairuk 248,920

14 points

7. ocdcsv 196,400

12 points

8. kane 178,190

10 points

9. Foot 103,260

6 points

10. MamePatrol 86,360

5 points

11. horseyboy69 55,050

3 points

12. Wingtipvortex 13,500

1 point!

Leaderboard as been updated.

Scoreboard has been updated

Edited by DKong
  • Like 1

Had the million jitters and lost a few men :laugh:

Happy to crack the million again:)

Edit : Went and had another game nearly lasted for one hour, just wanted that double million!! :), Fell short in a sweating mess :lol I need to get fitter for these marathon games :lol

outrageous score dkong, huge effort :cool:

• Like 1

outrageous score dkong, huge effort :cool:

Hadn't given it much of a go this time around until this morning and thought I would try an early morning game instead of bleary eyed late night attempt.

And now Pinbot is finished I can concentrate on the some good vids :)

Much better :) Had the Million on the second game, back in the zone :)

Then this evening after dinner the GF was playing Rockband Beatles, and she said I was putting her off and told me to go and play my MAME games. Woo hoo

Had everyone in the house settled, and went for it, not one interruption , nearly lost everything around 1,300,000 and thought to myself if you want to get this score again you will have to play for this long again.

Second wind kicked in, was sweating like a pig, barely enough time to wipe the sweat of my face between waves. Built the extra men back up, and thought 2,000,000 here I come, basically just got fatigued with the game and thats when you die :o

Pissed off now as an extra man will come every second wave if you moon them enough:p

Was thinking Retroborgs highscore of just over 2,000,000, ah well maybe next time.

DKong, i'm mentioned twice in the results post

Whoops, carried a bit of last week scores over, thanks.

Fixed now

• Like 1

Then this evening after dinner the GF was playing Rockband Beatles, and she said I was putting her off and told me to go and play my MAME games. Woo hoo

We have a Wii and my girlfriend really wants Rock Band Beatles, what's it like ? She knows a large chunk of the Beatles catalogue, pity she can't really sing so great tho :laugh:

I've been spending too much time playing Wii Sports Resort lately - kinda addicted to the table tennis.

• Like 1

We have a Wii and my girlfriend really wants Rock Band Beatles, what's it like ? She knows a large chunk of the Beatles catalogue, pity she can't really sing so great tho :laugh:

I've been spending too much time playing Wii Sports Resort lately - kinda addicted to the table tennis.

:lol

We have only just discovered the fun of Guitar Hero/RockBand, Rockband Beatles is well trippy, great animations going off in the background , a bit too much sometimes :laugh:

Good fun !!

I love the Beatles Rockband , but I am only a newb to these music games, but already getting 90% on medium , damn fingers are getting sore, if you like the other rockband games and guitar hero and shge loves the beatles, you are set, heaps of time for Defender ;)

• Like 1

I love the Beatles Rockband , but I am only a newb to these music games, but already getting 90% on medium , damn fingers are getting sore, if you like the other rockband games and guitar hero and shge loves the beatles, you are set, heaps of time for Defender ;)

Cool! I've never played any guitar hero type games, I play guitar for real so these games I've never seen much value in. But! A couple weeks back I had a crack of a Rock Band game in a DSE and thought Hey yeah! I can see this could be fun :) Rock Band AC/DC - I'd choose that over the Beatles though, for sheer guitar-heroics you can't go past Angus :D

Gonna get me on that highway to hell :laugh:

• Like 1