Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Roll Down game cheap with issues

The clean up continues

Okay this game is in the way rool the balls down the ramp get the right score and win. But it has issues at the moment the display comes on but nothing else happens. The cab has some water damage at the bottom.

The only photo I had of it is in between the pinballs in this picture. Its the pink thing

$30 or swap me something and its yours, be aware its big (100mm long only 500mm wide) and heavy tow people and trailer or utes.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s47/Virgil_Tracy_photo/DSCN0052.jpg

• Administrators

What sort of PC bits are you after?

Also do the legs come off as I'd have to put this into a wagon.

I'd love it fixed as we're having a party for my daughters birthday next month and this would go down a treat I reckon.

cheers,

brad

What sort of PC bits are you after?

Also do the legs come off as I'd have to put this into a wagon.

I'd love it fixed as we're having a party for my daughters birthday next month and this would go down a treat I reckon.

cheers,

brad

Umm no legs its all thick chipboard, you really need a trailer. If you have a tow ball you can borrow mine.

PC bits not sure I just put that out there as an idea, make a suggestion or cash is also good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Sorry I've been slack on this. So damn busy at the moment. I still want it definitely. Was going to ask a mate to borrow his work ute. If I can't sort it out I'll gladly take up Dylans very generour offer!

Cheers,

Brad

• 2 weeks later...