Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T9 Game 5: Donkey Kong (US Set 1)

well i can't do any better, noticed in elevator can just jump the higher ladder L03 , i think fingert will take it ! I was sooo close

also noticed i cannot reproduce the points leech next to kong on 4 - maybe that's a different rom set.

this was so much fun, will have to makeup a t-shift

• Like 1

Well done fringert again , you have the touch, certainly setting a new standard here ;) for winning this game with a score of 369,500 and a new high for the AA MGL

MGL - T9

Game 5 Results

Game 5 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 5: Donkey (US set 1)

fringert now has the Highscore for this game with a score of 369,500

1. fringert 369,500

110 points includes midweek bonus

2. wingtipvortex 309,500

84 points

3. kane 135,200

37 points (

4. ocdcsv 125,000

34 points

5. Jammasized 110,300

30 points

6. Rat 92,700

25 points

7. Foot 70,400

19 points

8. DKong 68,700

18 points

9. SectionZ 62,100

17 points

10. Mikie 59,500

16 points

11. horseyboy69 43,100

12 points

12. MamePatrol 41,700

11 points

13. Sairuk 35,600

10 points

Leaderboard as been updated.

Scoreboard has been updated

• Like 1

I will say this game of Donkey Kong had all the heat ;) Nothing like a bit of king of kong to hit the nerves :laugh:

The passion is alive :p

Anyway like I have said before if I have left a score out out, or miscalculated let me know.

Good to see the heart felt warmth on these classics ;)

• Like 1

Ok I know I'm a bit late here but I've been getting back into arcade gaming the past couple of weeks after spending most of my spare time on my pinnies. This is a really cool game that surprisingly enough I have never really played much of. I can only remember seeing this game on location once before - I think it was just a couple of years before my time.

I've watched that King of Kong vid (really cool :) ) and want to give this game some time. My hs so far is only 49k or so on level 3 and I want to know how you can manipulate the barrels to fall down ladders. In the movie they say you can control the barrels to fall or something like that - it looks like you face the ladder and it will drop down it?? The spring stage is my favourite!

I'll be back when I crack 369k :D

As far as cheating in an MGL goes....I personally can't possibly imagine how or why someone would do it - how could anyone get any enjoyment or satisfaction if they were cheating?? With that in mind and the great bunch of blokes that play the MGL we've never had any issues during times that I've been around.

There was once on a classic shoot em up that someone posted a dodgy score but that was a while back now :rolleyes I know it happened :o

I'm thinking we should be getting together and try hitting some Twin Galaxies scores to see if us guys can get some world records. We spend this time competing against each other when maybe we could be bringing home some world records to AA.

If someone could help me out with those barrels it would be appreciated :D

• Like 1