Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Arcade at kanagroo point Brisbane

Went for a putt on my scooter today to check. Only really went down Main St as I couldnt really see where else they would put it. No arcades on that stretch.

There was a fish and chip shop right up near the Story Bridge, which had a TSPP and a GNR. Backtracked up there to have a game. Got inside - playfields are filthy and the glass looked like it hadn't been wiped over in a year. Since I'd bothered to come back, I thought I'd have a game regardless. I thought wrong - woman behind the counter wouldn't give me change for a $5 note. Useless.

Went for a putt on my scooter today to check. Only really went down Main St as I couldnt really see where else they would put it. No arcades on that stretch.

There was a fish and chip shop right up near the Story Bridge, which had a TSPP and a GNR. Backtracked up there to have a game. Got inside - playfields are filthy and the glass looked like it hadn't been wiped over in a year. Since I'd bothered to come back, I thought I'd have a game regardless. I thought wrong - woman behind the counter wouldn't give me change for a $5 note. Useless.

I have contacted the owners and they will fix it up next week.

• Super Moderator
I have contacted the owners and they will fix it up next week.

Cool, well done, any influence anyone can swing to help have working games out there for us to play is a bonus :023:

Cool, shall have to check it out.

I can't wait for this place to open :D The article is a bit old though.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/life-and-style/fancy-a-wii-drink/2009/02/18/1234632885380.html

Anybody knows how this is getting on?

Cool, well done, any influence anyone can swing to help have working games out there for us to play is a bonus :023:

Happy to help out where i can.