Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Party Zone - Bally

• 5 years later...

Look for:

* Captain B Zarr hole wear

* Captain B Zarr plastic that will probably be broken, easy and inexpensive replacement from PSPA

* Captian B Zarr head follow the ball and moves from side to side

* Cabinet faded, if there is still some fluro yellow in it, you are going well

* Make sure the ramp is good as expensive to replace.

Edited by jono

@jono

Checking out next week, Held up with work til then... :(

Just thought would get in early so I can research it a bit, the whole "owning pinnies" is still very new to me, playing them at the arcade/pub dont need to understand how they work just enjoy them ;)

Good luck, Party Zone is a decent choice for a first pin. My advice is to try to buy something that is in good working order first up so you can enjoy playing and then fix issues as they come up. You will only learn the ropes by owning a pin.

it will be my second, Alongside Dr.dude.. I feel they will sit nice together considering they are kinda linked in theme and characters...

and DD hopefully delivered on Sunday... too exciting...

Great looking machine and fun to play. Good luck with your purchase Wako. Can anyone shed some light on why the robotic comic mouth does nothing at all when he should. Thanks!

Does it have the little board under the playfield? Mine was there but i have seen some missing.

it will be my second, Alongside Dr.dude.. I feel they will sit nice together considering they are kinda linked in theme and characters...

and DD hopefully delivered on Sunday... too exciting...

I got a party zone 1st then dr dude was planning on getting the other 2 in the series party animal and elvira n party monsters but ran out of room.