Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hankin Logo

I am considering replacing the glass on my newly acquired Hankin cocktail, it doesn't currently have the hankin logo (just the borders) I like the look of the logo's and would like to reproduce them.

I have only managed to find some average photo's of the logo, wondering if one if the Vector Wizards could convert from one of them? Or if there is someone out there that has the logo on a machine if they could take a nice high res macro shot of it.

I have had a crack at vectorising it, but without much success, it shouldn't be hard for someone that knows what they are doing :)

Cheers,

Beau

hankin1.jpg.d284832b75d805f73f05af7532969de2.jpg

hankin2.thumb.jpg.b7cfab4836caa75787de085427a70457.jpg

image-21.jpg.fff6abf98dc3cfa5ca43ef266c3f2c43.jpg

Nah mate, just the Hankin text logo.

I was going to say ... Hankin shark logo ?? :blink: ;)

Without a decent snapshot . I'll be guessing on sizes etc. If you can't get a scan .. at worst .. get someone to take a clean over-the-top high megapixedl photo of the logo, plus measurements. IE the height of the 'H' and 'K' legs and the over-all width. Then we get sort out scale easy.

20 minute job. So happy to do if you can give me the above.

If you need a scan of the wording I can probably do that tomorrow. Just need to grab the plastic off one of the pins and scan it in.

That would be great if you can.

I was going to say ... Hankin shark logo ?? :blink: ;)

Without a decent snapshot . I'll be guessing on sizes etc. If you can't get a scan .. at worst .. get someone to take a clean over-the-top high megapixedl photo of the logo, plus measurements. IE the height of the 'H' and 'K' legs and the over-all width. Then we get sort out scale easy.

20 minute job. So happy to do if you can give me the above.

Most appreciated.

Can someone with a Hankin take some dimensions for us and or a nice high res photo?

Cheers,

Beau

That would be great if you can.

Most appreciated.

Can someone with a Hankin take some dimensions for us and or a nice high res photo?

Cheers,

Beau

For something that simple mate, a good scan will be fine. The measurements were only if I had to use a digital photo. Maybe just a general horizontal measurement from H to K as a check

I have actually emailed, bumper and a couple of other places that stock those units requesting information on supplying Glass, stickers or artwork. But I don't really fancy my chances of a positive response.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I am still looking for a good version of the Hankin Logo. So far mooncresta is the only one I have found with it but he doesn't have a Scanner or Good Camera to get it into digital form.

If need be I'll try and get down there and photograph them but times limited at the moment, anyone else out there with the logo and the equipment to scan\photograph it? Or anyone a little closer to mooncresta (Central Coast) than I am?

Just as a note, I need a nice square photo of the logo, taken from directly above or a scan. I will also need some measurements such as overall size (width\height) and some of the letter widths.

Cheers.

Beau

I can vectorise it from a square photo no worries Wob. Just send me the file and it shall be dun. :)

edit: if all u can get is a file taken from an angle, I should still be able to stretch it back and then vectorise. let me kno.

Hey guys, I am still looking for a good version of the Hankin Logo.

So far mooncresta is the only one I have found with it but he doesn't have a Scanner or Good Camera to get it into digital form.

If need be I'll try and get down there and photograph them but times limited at the moment,

anyone else out there with the logo and the equipment to scan\photograph it?

Or anyone a little closer to mooncresta (Central Coast) than I am?

Cheers.

Beau

As someone who'd also benefit, I'm happy to chip in a few bucks to some Central Coast-based AA member

who might be able to visit Mooncresta & photograph his Hankin logo for us.

Morning lads.

Here's the Hankin logo vectorised in super black.

Difficult to tell if some of the edges are rounded at that resolution but it should be pretty close.

Also measured yer cocktail Wob so its the same height as the one on the pic.

Ends up almost 18mm high.

Let me know if anyone else has any requests.

Hankin_logo.pdf

Very nice work Mr Bump, I will see if "mooncresta" can print it and see how it lines up to the original.

Just need to look into having these printed as vinyl stickers, would want to be reversed and stuck on the underside of the glass.

With black vinyl, although the sticky side is still black it isn't as nice a finish as the non-stick side. Is there a preference to use the glass over the machine? dust or scratches from glass moving? I'll attach a reversed image for both choices.

Great work there Bump.

Can you give us a rough idea of the process you went through to get it done?

Cheers,

Claude

1) Grab Wob's photo and drop it into Illustrator.

2) Tilt it so its flat and set up some guidelines.

3) Get tracing with the pen tool and make sure everything is level Your bezier curves need to lead accurately into any straight lines attached to them.

Oh and important to use smart guides so she's all crisp.

If anyone needs the black lining around the glass edges done too, let me kno. Wobs is still in my dungeon and wont be any trouble to measure up.

Hankin_logo_rev.pdf