Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T9 Game 4: Galaga

Thank god im going to Bali tomorrow morning and I havent had enough time to have a game on this one.

Those scores are too high for me !

I think I would rather be going to Bali, than playing Galaga, have a good holiday!

• Like 1

Great score mate!!! Post your score in the line above.

Also....go into 2 player mode and play the 2nd player, if you clock it, it will show your score in the millions!

learned that the hard way as a teenager 999,999 back to 0 , when it came time to put my name down for the highest score "but I got 1,000,000" Sure you did kid, what da ya want me to do about it, was the coin guys response. I was devastated:cry :lol:lol:lol

• Like 1

Nice score fringert, although I should disqualify you for double posting your score :laugh: (just kidding).

Midweek points go to fringert, with a score of 855,050.

Did my 610,000 spur you on <_<

The race to 1,000,000 is on :)

• Like 1

This was my first try for MGL9 - have played about 20 games since and not got near it.

I won't get a chance to play again till the next game next week. I don't think I would have cracked the million anyway.

Have fun button mashers :)

gala0000.png.1a5c7d3bff07ee7fed5aee00fef9532c.png

• Like 1

I used to think this was sort of around a decent score, how embarrassing. :redface

Don't be it was a good score back in the day for anyone, MAME and the MGL pushed me further in my later years. Stick with it once you grasp level 13 -30 ( shoot em all as they come out)

You really have to be in the zone for this one, It's not so much a button masher either , just know when to let rip with the firepower.

I am getting pissed off I can't crack a mill ATM, blaming joysticks, buttons and using a bigger screen:p

When you get to level 50 it stays the same. It's if you don't shoot off those yellow/blue bugs early can be the end of everything.

Keep getting around 200,000 without losing a life and get a bit laxed <_< bang dead double fire gone.

Like to see some you guys get around 400,000 not that much harder from 100,000

I just cracked 100,000...!!!!!

Watch out.........!!!!!!! :lol

It starts ..Galga part II getting to 500,000, once you get there, look out :o all the same just keep it up ;)

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Ok I've had one game...used my feet and got 62K :lol

Just couldn't pump the toes fast enough in the challenge stages, next time I'm using a higher stool :D

• Like 1

Ok I've had one game...used my feet and got 62K :lol

Just couldn't pump the toes fast enough in the challenge stages, next time I'm using a higher stool :D

I have this image of you with hairy toes actually doing this, haha, maybe a special bonus for people who use their feet ( we need a vid for this one ;)) any one who can crack 100,000 with there feet gets a bonus 20 points this week on top of their other scores.:D

• Like 1

For some reason I have posted the scores/results for this game (twice) but they are not showing will do it again :rolleyes

Scores have been updated though to the leaderboard

MGL - T9

Game 4 Results

Game 4 is officially over

Thanks to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 4: Galaga

fringert now has the Highscore for this game with a score of 1,291,480

1. fringert 1,291,480

110 points includes midweek bonus

2. DKong 610,000

47 points

3. wingtipvortex 359,360

28 points (

4. SectionZ 254,420

20 points

5. Rat 242,000

19 points

6. Kane 232,000

18 points

7. horseyboy69 220,510

17 points

8. MamePatrol 177,160

14 points

9. Jammasized 131,960

10 points

10. Mikie 93,930

7 points

11. sariuk 51,390

4 points

Leaderboard as been updated.

Scoreboard has been updated

Sorry for the delay in this score roundup, but I did post it twice hope it works this time :realmad:

• Like 1