Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fish Tales - Williams

Some more issues:

1. Ball bouncing back out of fishing reel, often going into the next reel hole, which stuffs-up the loading sequence. Fix: adjusting the wireform ramp, loosen the screw that holds the ramp to the reel, and push the ramp a little more towards the top of the pin, tighten screw.

2. (common to my last FT), balls existing the wireform ramp in multiball draining straight down the guts. Fix:move wireform ramp towards RHS (shooter lane side) so ball lands on the left flipper after exiting wireform. It took some work to get this rite, and even now 1 ball in 10 will drain (you get it back via a ball save).

3. Balls launching into the shooter lane bouncing back into the trough area. My last FT did this as well. Fix bend the kicker slightly, maybe there is a better way :unsure but it has worked for me.

Normally a really reliable machine, but years of neglect, and dodgy repairs will kill anything.

• 4 years later...