Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Whats this all about then?

• Administrators

Going a step further on what CruiserMan suggested I've made a dedicated section for common problems buyers should look out for when buying a particular pin.

As most of you know most games have their problems some more than others so please take the time out to help others from your own experiences with individual games.

Each machines will have its own thread and we should also have a thread for across the board generic problems with certain manufacturers. EG Data Easts crappy fuse holders that fall apart.

Please use the machines full name not abbreviations so newbie's know what machines you're talking about.

I'm also looking for somebody to moderate this section. This person will be responsible for the upkeep on threads for example cut and pasting any useful info into the first post of the thread.

I'm also looking for somebody to moderate this section. This person will be responsible for the upkeep on threads for example cut and pasting any useful info into the first post of the thread.

Can I nominate Scott (cruiserman) as he put this idea on the table. Its a great idea, and if Scott needs help to cut and paste mod, then I will help.

Thanks for getting this up and running Trav.

I possibly could do the upkeep of the thread if you like ( seeing as though I brought the idea up thought i better be first to volunteer ) . You might have to run me through the "how to" process though .. :redface

Even though im not pin person, this idea is awesome...should make a naming convention as well for each post so it's neat.

Something like

Title - Manufacturer - Year

or something like that. Similar to the for sale section? I've seen in on the shoryuken forums where they make a thread for each character in a fighting game and then the whole forum section for that game lists alphabetically....just a thought.