Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

A quick poll on who owns EM arcade games (Not Pinball)

A quick poll on who owns EM arcade games (Not Pinball)  

81 members have voted

1. 1. A quick poll on who owns EM arcade games (Not Pinball)

EM games

Hi

I currently have 5 EM games and 1 pinball, one still need repairs but the rest are fully working.

Jungle Charlie - Restored 100%

Flying Circus - Orignal working 100%

Gun Patrol - Orignal working 100%

SubRoc - Need repairs

Ghost Town - Orignal working 100%

Also Nags Pinball - Restored 100%

Love the old EM games and for me relatively easy to repair as no electronics:D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a Williams Jungle Drums. It used to be out on street ops but some drunken bozo up the country decided he wanted the rifle and pretty well trashed it. I have the woodwork but the barrel has gone. He also managed to break off the trigger guard and the trigger. The gorilla target has also broken off at some stage.

I have it in working condition - just have to fix the rifle and glue on the gorilla!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I would love to see some picture of these old EM games that aren't pinballs. Can anyone recommend a good website or YouTube channel that shows these machines ?

Go to Youtube & type in Torrence collection, this is a good starting point. He has some of the best restored machines around.

Look for EM machines he has with that are made by Sega such Motopolo & Moto Champ.

There are plenty of other links, i hope this helps.

Edited by Dazza B
spelling

I would love to see some picture of these old EM games that aren't pinballs. Can anyone recommend a good website or YouTube channel that shows these machines ?

Here is a link to a few of mine

Latest Em arcade additions

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=18421&share_tid=71754&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaussiearcade%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D71754&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG some of those 'Torrence collection' machines are works of art. Simply beautiful. :103: ... what wonderful old machines. Thanks for suggesting the link.

Go to Youtube & type in Torrence collection, this is a good starting point. He has some of the best restored machines around.

Look for EM machines he has with that are made by Sega such Motopolo & Moto Champ.

There are plenty of other links, i hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry can't open link. I'll try to download the app in the near future.