Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Scores - World Cup Soccer

• 2 weeks later...
Had my best game ever, this game really gets you going.

3 ball, factory settings, no buy-ins: just over 4.5 Billion.

Awesome game Greg. How has this pin grown on you now you have had it a while? Growing in appreciation or getting a little stale?

Any chance you have the exact score as Rod71 also has a 4.5 bill game and it would be great to have an exact score for him to aim at.

Awesome game Greg. How has this pin grown on you now you have had it a while? Growing in appreciation or getting a little stale?

Any chance you have the exact score as Rod71 also has a 4.5 bill game and it would be great to have an exact score for him to aim at.

Sold mine about 5 years ago. Owned it for 6 years. Really great game to be sure, but cant say I miss it terribly much.

Jas this pin would be a keeper, but for me to own another DMD it will be sold later. I cant afford, or have the space to keep it. Since owning I have improved it quite a bit, the last owner wouldnt believe how much better it plays and looks. Gameplay is very good, its one of those machines that satisfies a quick bash, or a long challenging game. I tend to think that a pin is good if I would buy it back. Yes I would buy another WCS94.

Yep, will get the exact score for ya.

• 2 weeks later...
Had my best game ever, this game really gets you going.

3 ball, factory settings, no buy-ins: just over 4.5 Billion.

Added the score Greg, will update it when you post up the accurate score. At the moment your beating Rod71 by 1 point :lol

• 6 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...