Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Scores - White Water

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

think i may have you all beat

3 ball

replay as extra ball at 252000

- - - Updated - - -

also got the whirlpool challenge up to 53 000 000 per shot

that's the max

got whirlpool complete up to 120 000 000

that's completed 6 times

• 2 years later...

This is not quite my highest score ever, but the best vacation jackpot game I have Recorded. 917,742,210

I think they are L-4 roms, mine doesen't seem to multiply the multiplied?. Like, tripple whitewater jackpot (from 20) is 60mil, + 5x base jackpot is an Extra 80mil (the other 20 is part of original tripple) and the shot scores a 140mil jackpot... not 300mil (60 x 5).

Extra ball limit 1 per b.i.p. . Lite extra ball memory off. Replay is one only e.b. , and Special is points. Right outlane widest setting and no kickback relite for next ball. Tilt is sensitive.

I had 5x set up and missed the multi ball, ended up with a 50mil from bigfoots cave instead sadly, then found the tripple a couple of times, alas too late (3in15). The Vacation Planner completed at about 7min30.

Cheers! :D

• 1 year later...

High Scores - White Water

This is not quite my highest score ever, but the best vacation jackpot game I have Recorded. 917,742,210

I think they are L-4 roms, mine doesen't seem to multiply the multiplied?. Like, tripple whitewater jackpot (from 20) is 60mil, + 5x base jackpot is an Extra 80mil (the other 20 is part of original tripple) and the shot scores a 140mil jackpot... not 300mil (60 x 5).

Extra ball limit 1 per b.i.p. . Lite extra ball memory off. Replay is one only e.b. , and Special is points. Right outlane widest setting and no kickback relite for next ball. Tilt is sensitive.

I had 5x set up and missed the multi ball, ended up with a 50mil from bigfoots cave instead sadly, then found the tripple a couple of times, alas too late (3in15). The Vacation Planner completed at about 7min30.

Cheers! :D

You can only have one or the other.

So my 4Bil score, was triple jackpot at 70mil base jackpot,(3rd time through rafts).

With 3x 70mil , I got 5 x 210mil shots before losing the multi ball.

Next time around with 5x playfield running the shots were 350mil per jackpot. The double and triple didn’t count and returned to 70mil after 5x turns off.

Either way was over 1bil.

They can’t be stacked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got this.

Seemed easy with liberal tilt.

3 ball game. Not sure of settings.

2 x Vacation Jackpots

Heap of 175m triple jackpots

59 x Waterfalls

5Billion