Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Scores - Twilight Zone

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Paging @toads to the counter

I was just browsing what sort of scores people get on TZ and noticed there's quite a few entries that haven't been updated onto the high score list.

No need to add me in, as I'm not there yet ... my best is only 999M with LITZ lit and extra ball in the outlane lit, when I bricked the slot machine got an air ball straight back over the top into the outlane but past the outlane switch :o still it was so much fun and I'm re-inspired (hadn't played TZ for probably a year)

I was just browsing what sort of scores people get on TZ and noticed there's quite a few entries that haven't been updated onto the high score list.

No need to add me in, as I'm not there yet ... my best is only 999M with LITZ lit and extra ball in the outlane lit, when I bricked the slot machine got an air ball straight back over the top into the outlane but past the outlane switch :o still it was so much fun and I'm re-inspired (hadn't played TZ for probably a year)

Yer ive been a bit slack lately, there's a few i need to go through.

Will update them later today:)

All scores updated:)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...