Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Scores - F-14 Tomcat

Pin Name: F-14 Tomcat

Abbreviation: F14

Manufacturer: Williams

Year of Release: 1987

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-Ball High Scores

Current High Score: 11,891,300

Member: RMacauley

Date Scored/Advised: 26-May-2012

Game Notes: fac default

Current No. 2 Score: 2,298,100

Member: VON

Date Scored/Advised: 31-Dec-2017/19-March-2019

Game Notes:

Current No. 3 Score: 1,399,280

Member: VON

Date Scored/Advised: 18-March-2019

Game Notes:

5-Ball High Scores

Current High Score:

Member:

Date Scored/Advised:

Game Notes:

Let Me Know Guys!!!!

Edited by toads

• 8 years later...

I've been meaning to post these for a long time but never got around to it. The one and only time I've ever rolled F14 Tomcat.

Scored 11,891,300 at the now sadly closed down Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham New Hampshire. The date was (I think) 26th of May 2012 the Sunday before that year's Funspot tournament. The machine was set to 3 ball factory.

Took 2 photos and in hindsight I should have filmed the attract mode for better proof (flashing score and high score). 1 photo showing all 9s and initials, the other is the score after the rollover.

Interestingly enough 1 year later I was still in 1st place on the machine and saw a youtube video from another year later that had me in 2nd. Either hardly anyone played the game or Sarah had the high score reset set to a really high play count.

Cheers

Rob

WP_000340.thumb.jpg.c72b2fa4de80152968e8eace8e3eae41.jpg

WP_000341.thumb.jpg.e91d696364cb631c1ec8b69b6e1948e8.jpg

I've been meaning to post these for a long time but never got around to it. The one and only time I've ever rolled F14 Tomcat.

Scored 11,891,300 at the now sadly closed down Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham New Hampshire. The date was (I think) 26th of May 2012 the Sunday before that year's Funspot tournament. The machine was set to 3 ball factory.

Took 2 photos and in hindsight I should have filmed the attract mode for better proof (flashing score and high score). 1 photo showing all 9s and initials, the other is the score after the rollover.

Interestingly enough 1 year later I was still in 1st place on the machine and saw a youtube video from another year later that had me in 2nd. Either hardly anyone played the game or Sarah had the high score reset set to a really high play count.

Cheers

Rob

I don't think there is any question of your capability to roll the game over Rob.

Updated:)

• 1 year later...