Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Adelaide member again

Hi, i'm also from adelaide, and have been here for ages, and thought i'd better become more active in here lol.

I'm 37 and have been playing games for a LONG time.

Love them!! wife says i'm the kid of the family.. hehe :)

Hi, i'm also from adelaide, and have been here for ages, and thought i'd better become more active in here lol.

I'm 37 and have been playing games for a LONG time.

Love them!! wife says i'm the kid of the family.. hehe :)

Welcome mate... :cool::cool:

Man I thought I was a slack ass at posting.. you take the cake.

:D:D

HAHA yeah i know..

currently thinking about updating the cabinet with a proper arcade screen,rather than a tv, but not sure what/how etc.

Or sell what i've got and buy one of those egret 2 type cabs.

Welcome aboard.. please keep your arms inside the cab and remain seated at all times.. :lol

As for your Arcade monitor... keep the TV tube you're using at the moment and get a Universal Chassis from Jomac - At only $145, it's the ONLY way to go..

Hoops

The Jomac universal chassis uses a standard TV tube but has horizontal and vertical size and height adjustments...

Are you running MAME? If so, get a AVGA with the Jomac chassis and you'll be sweet..

Hoops

The Jomac universal chassis uses a standard TV tube but has horizontal and vertical size and height adjustments...

Are you running MAME? If so, get a AVGA with the Jomac chassis and you'll be sweet..

Hoops

Hoopstar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.