Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Assorted Marquees

Hi all,

I'm doing a garage clean up and found these today. Some of these I didn't even know I had. Anyway, I want them gone (10 in total). All have some marks and scratches to various degrees and paint missing on the back (some better than others), but would suit mounting on the wall of your games room. $100 the lot, sorry, I won't split. Please note that the Qix Marquees are glass so I would prefer pick up, but I will post these if required.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/johnsarcade/DSCF2673.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z111/johnsarcade/DSCF2674.jpg

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

Too cheap sir!

I think you're right Spacies, but I've got to get rid of some of the stuff I have lying around. :D

Cheers!

Johns-Arcade.

Ill take me John, :) If you you are happy to post them... Pm me your bank details ill deposit the money to you.

Cheers

What else ya got hiding in that shed?

Sold! :D

I'll get your detail (and will give you mine) later tonight mate. I'm still trying to get the garage cleaned out, so stay tuned :)

Cheers!

John.

Hi all,

I'm doing a garage clean up and found these today. Some of these I didn't even know I had. Anyway, I want them gone (10 in total). All have some marks and scratches to various degrees and paint missing on the back (some better than others), but would suit mounting on the wall of your games room. $100 the lot, sorry, I won't split. Please note that the Qix Marquees are glass so I would prefer pick up, but I will post these if required.

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

Hi - willing to buy the lot if they are still available, but must post to Melbourne, 3000.

Cheers!

Awww Spewing.. I thought Scratcha had them, so I didn't bother aksing.. :cry

Pacman was exactly what I was after..

You're right i think - i was up late last night so i musta bin dreamin when i thought they hadnt gone hence my post.... :redface

i was after defender so i've pm'd scratcha to see if he'd part with one ... :cool: