Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Just wired a supergun

I got it from an auction site....got 2 sega saturn joysticks wired with a PSU for JAMMA and a SCART output for my tv....pretty messy job but it will do for testing so i dont have to keep breaking the JAMMA harness on my cab...was around $140 shipped.

i thought the same with a cocktail shell

i had his other model. it was my poormans jamma unit

this model in his advert he said it could be swapped from scart to svideo for north american bidders so the newer one might be able to do the same :cool:

supergun? did you find the plans for a BFG 2000?

Phht thats so yesterday. Even Doom had a BFG 9000 :lol

I'm very interested in the RGB to Scart on a mini PCB... thats the main thing I'd like to have more accessible, as I'm hesitating to buy yet another $40-70 board for converting my jamma output to the TV in my mame cab (its dual wired).

I wonder if David_AVD could mass produce those circuits in the above URL? (simply converts RGB to Composite). I'd like to see a review/example of how good the conversion is before anybody built them en-mass though.

This was my 'test unit/supergun' setup, but it contains a $70 video converter from in2amusements.

http://www.got2getalife.com/testunit/right.jpg

Edited by dmworking247
Auto Merged Double Post.

I'm very interested in the RGB to Scart on a mini PCB... thats the main thing I'd like to have more accessible, as I'm hesitating to buy yet another $40-70 board for converting my jamma output to the TV in my mame cab (its dual wired).

I built one and it wasn't that good - lots of interference so I ended up buying one from in2