Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

pinball

since yet another lead from someone that definitely wanted to sell dried up after i sold my wildfyre to make room for it :cry, im still on the lookout for a getaway, fishtales, firepower, but will consider anything working or not from late 70's till now (but my budget is probably mid 90's, but anything considered :cool:). happy to freight in from outside SA if you can pack and/or send, but prob prefer it local as id rather spend it on the machine than freight. cheers!:D

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i had seen it, but heck its a long way away. i think id prefer off ebay and closer (which both the bozo factor and freight adds so much to some machines). it does look good tho but there is a few days to go :cry

crafty, i'll just ignore you again :062:

crafty, i'll just ignore you again :062:

I like having all you Adelaide blokes around but it sure makes it hard to find bargains in the arcade fishbowl that is Adelaide.....

Gav is one up on us all working in the transport industry. He gets from where ever whenever :)

Bazz with all this extra time you should come over with a 1Tb drive to collect a few things :)

I like having all you Adelaide blokes around but it sure makes it hard to find bargains in the arcade fishbowl that is Adelaide.....

Gav is one up on us all working in the transport industry. He gets from where ever whenever :)

Bazz with all this extra time you should come over with a 1Tb drive to collect a few things :)

Too true between Boz, Damo and Big John they take all the bargains before I know they exist:cry

if i knew what RFM was i'd probably be jealous also :lol

crafty, i believe it is time I did. weeknights are out cos the missus is working and kids in bed, but generally sat or sun afternoons im ok as the missus works some sat or sun mornings. i bought 2 x 160gb usb 2.5" drives today. one for backup of all our precious stuff like photos/docs/etc and put away with other valued stuff like family photos etc and one for running around with as i figure 160gb will take in most things at a time if im visiting. i havent even plugged the 1tb in yet. tell me what i need to do to put wii images on it (iso?) and i'll start if i get a chance (im actually doing heaps of other things i havent been able to do now with no job like getting ready to sell a heap of neons/lights/signs/glass sets/other that are just sitting around here taking up a spare room and more). otherwise i can bring the discs anyway if i dont have time to do em all. i'll see if my bro in law has any newies also.

if i knew what RFM was i'd probably be jealous also :lol

crafty, i believe it is time I did. weeknights are out cos the missus is working and kids in bed, but generally sat or sun afternoons im ok as the missus works some sat or sun mornings. i bought 2 x 160gb usb 2.5" drives today. one for backup of all our precious stuff like photos/docs/etc and put away with other valued stuff like family photos etc and one for running around with as i figure 160gb will take in most things at a time if im visiting. i havent even plugged the 1tb in yet. tell me what i need to do to put wii images on it (iso?) and i'll start if i get a chance (im actually doing heaps of other things i havent been able to do now with no job like getting ready to sell a heap of neons/lights/signs/glass sets/other that are just sitting around here taking up a spare room and more). otherwise i can bring the discs anyway if i dont have time to do em all. i'll see if my bro in law has any newies also.

Mate weekends are good for me, just let me know. Also I want first dibs on your barstuff or at least first look. I need a bit of stuff for the bar going into the games room.

The Wii stuff without wishing to send you shopping needs it's own HDD which is formated only for the Wii. Cannot be used anywhere else without a reformat. Then it's simply a copy across. PM required for other details.

We can discuss / view when you visit. Secondly this is the spending part and might prove difficult at the moment. There are some external HDD that work better with the Wii than others. A WD 320GB is perfect.

I have a suggestion, I'm happy to discuss me purchasing one etc etc and looking over your stuff for sale Win=Win for all concerned perhaps ???

RFM:cool:

Fantastic, mate you have amassed a collection to be envious off....

what is rfm :o

is it easier to bring the wii and drive and discs with me?:rolleyes

i was just looking at what will go. prob 8 neons, at least 2 but maybe several barrel ends (one definitely illuminated, maybe 2), maybe a jim beam barrel end as i have one in storage but i do like them so, probably 3 bar lights like miller/strongbow/coopers and i have to go thru the boxes of glasses and other that i really have forgotten about cos i havent seen them for maybe 2-3 years (if at all if i bought in bulk..... go figure) i have a real nice old coopers mirror out of the maylands hotel reno that i may even part with along with some others (i got maybe 120-150 in storage) :cry

i dunno what else tho, prob anything i really cant see me using in reason (i know i cant put up 70 neons, but im prob going to buy some more soon so i really need to cull them and i dont want to till i know what room im going to work with):huh:

pick my brain what you looking for or show me what you got in mind to do and room to fill in with whats around. i got stuff that i havent seen in over 4 years that i may remember over a beer or 3...