Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Beer

What beer do you like Greg? I need to know for my shout ;)

Matthew

Hope I get there Matt, wife and kids are saying Canberra now. I reckon I can get Mlb back on the list though.

Tonite I am drinking Tooheys New because the inlaws are moving away, and the contents of the drink fridge given to me :D

Actually I should be stoked-as getting rid of the inlaws, they will be 800ks away instead of 5 lol

Oh what beers do I like Matt? Hahn Ice, Carlton Cold, Blonde etc. I am pretty uneducated beer wise. Jim beam be my fav poison. Hey Woka you piss-pot bet I could match you drink for drink.

Um what else should I add here? well next week I start to sell off all my pins bar 1 (Nugent). Decided I am bored-as with my current line-up and am going to collect 50/50 EM and early SS.

So anyway, my glass is half-full or empty so I better make moves back to the fridge, bloody samsung fridge.........remember the days when it was Kelvinator or Malleys?

lol

:blink:

• Super Moderator

Umm.., Coopers..!

I 'semi-educated' AK today.. I passed him a 'James Squire - limited'.. And just had a few more this evening :)

Moved onto the Bourbie's, and Kramer is bringing the ice. Bitch.

• Super Moderator
Hey Foot, Ya gotta get into the home brew :D

50 litres on tap... you never run out. :p

You mean that thing in the cupboard with all the empty tallies next to it, mmm I remember it, I think....

Hey Greg, I'm drinking beer now as well:).

Hey when I have the meet at the shed , you can try my Coopers Australian Ale on tap.:cool:

when is this meet Steve? ya got 4 machines now, and lotsa other cool stuff!

:cool:

staring down my 6th can right now, fuck I love the lift of a few beers

:)

Hey Greg ,

I was thinking when it warms back up & have a BBQ & a swim as well. But I think it might be sooner. Only got 4 pins so the guests might have to bring a pin each:lol Jules was talkin about bringin the Simpsons

what do you reckon.

Hey Greg ,

I was thinking when it warms back up & have a BBQ & a swim as well. But I think it might be sooner. Only got 4 pins so the guests might have to bring a pin each:lol Jules was talkin about bringin the Simpsons

what do you reckon.

asap Steve

;)