Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Waynes Pin swap meet June 20th

• Administrators

I am looking like I will get down to Melbourne for Waynes second swap meet. Any other Sydneyites look like getiing down? On a promise for a night on the tiles with Scratcha and Rampage. Chill then beers lads, Uncle Furball is on the way......

Dave

• Administrators
Awesome Dave, I look forward to talking some non-shit with you again!

Matthew

Come off it Matt, you should know by now all I talk is shit. It's what I'm good at. :D

Dave

• Administrators
Would love to attend but can't.. Can't really ditch the Mrs with the inlaws on my daughters 9th Bday weekend..

Lead ballons..?

HTFU WOKA. Who runs the show at your place anyway???

:p

Dave

• Super Moderator
Looking forward to meeting you Furballx so leave ya skirt at home and put your fizz helmet on, you'll be needing it:laugh:

dammn. it would be good to get on the piss with gladiator again....:blink:

• Super Moderator

shite. i'm starting to warm to it if other qlders are up for it. if you 2 go (PS and AK) i'll be up..

only prob tony is what to do with with AK after he has 9 beers in the first hour and starts slobbering and hugging everyone, bags not! :p

• Administrators
shite. i'm starting to warm to it if other qlders are up for it. if you 2 go (PS and AK) i'll be up..

only prob tony is what to do with with AK after he has 9 beers in the first hour and starts slobbering and hugging everyone, bags not! :p

blah I didnt see you complaining at the time

• Super Moderator
we will have to teach him to pace himself a little better, so he can last a little longer.

maybe some of that nasal spray stuff? 1800-50-50-50 ??

:043:

Hey Brad, John (Judgeboz) had already said he was going to Wayne's next swap meet. Don't tell me he's changed his mind again?

Cheers,

Dan

Just planning the day out to see if we can include some other stops too while we are there. I'm itching to buy some nice pins.