Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now

DKong

The Angels -- Blood on the Moon

Saw this live so many times in the 90's.

The Angels -- Bleeding With the Times

Same again, more times than I can remember.

Never was considered a classic but a personal favourite "softie"

And Mr Damage......because it's been too long since I posted Mr Damage Live at Narara.

"Tonight is a full Moooooonnnnnnnnn................"

The wife of @stuba ( the lovely Mrs Stuba) is particularly fond of Mr Damage on his juke box at 2am with a room full of his drunken pinball buddies......isn't she @WOKA ? I think the word you used was "carnage" or similar?

:)

Angelsssssssssss, ahhhhhhhhghh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now

I went to one his last concerts at Rooty Hill Rsl. They played, and he sounded as he did in the eighties. Bloody legend and really missed. Long live The Angels.[emoji869][emoji869][emoji869][emoji869][emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
:D

Most songs sound so much better with acoustic and brass instruments for some reason. If all of the musical talent didn't flow to my sister, I would have loved to learn to play a banjo or harmonica. I'm just completely tone deaf unfortunately :(

Most songs sound so much better with acoustic and brass instruments for some reason. If all of the musical talent didn't flow to my sister, I would have loved to learn to play a banjo or harmonica. I'm just completely tone deaf unfortunately :(

I agree. I like lots of music but I really enjoy hearing Folk music live, bluegrasss, Gypsy, and the like.

You might like this cover too then :)

I agree. I like lots of music but I really enjoy hearing Folk music live, bluegrasss, Gypsy, and the like.

You might like this cover too then :)

All About The Bass is one of those songs a I hate but don't mind listening too if that makes any sense at all :lol

I do like acoustic, but I much prefer bands that make use of brass. Huey Lewis & the News used to do it a fair bit, as did Phl Collins when he went out on his own.

[video=youtube;r0qBaBb1Y-U]

There is the full length of Serious Hits live from Phil Collins' tour on Youtube. Amazing album, with equally amazing brass instrumentals. He toured in the late 80's early 90's I think from memory and I'm spewing I never went to see it along with Prince in the early 90's. Never been to a live concert, but I wish I had have forked out the money to see both of these geniuses live.

Lewis used it a lot in his songs, mainly a lot of saxaphone which is incredible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXN6tgE4g_4