Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now

DKong

Can't stop listening to these guys. Think of a modern bluesy / stoner mix of The Doors, Led Zep, Sabbath and Pink Floyd. So many influences and ****ing amazing musicians. I have all four albums on repeat and this 35 minute live in the studio set is seriously tops!

[video=youtube_share;jnMpu9c_-uQ]

Can't stop listening to these guys. Think of a modern bluesy / stoner mix of The Doors, Led Zep, Sabbath and Pink Floyd. So many influences and ****ing amazing musicians. I have all four albums on repeat and this 35 minute live in the studio set is seriously tops!

So bloody happy to see someone else has got into this amazing group. Mad ass steam engine drummer, gun guitarist, keyboards that mean something and a bass playing singer. Perfection.

Their live gig in Belgium is something else and make sure to check out their live performance in Israel (Youtube). Hashman you have a fine ear for the good shit.

Love their live cover of "Last Name Is The Blues".

Edited by Sade_Rock

So bloody happy to see someone else has got into this amazing group. Mad ass steam engine drummer, gun guitarist, keyboards that mean something and a bass playing singer. Perfection.

Their live gig in Belgium is something else and make sure to check out their live performance in Israel (Youtube). Hashman you have a fine ear for the good shit.

Love their live cover of "Middle Name Is The Blues".

Thank **** man. I've been trying to force this band on every **** i know haha. You nailed the description. Keyboards that actually mean something. I'm gonna quote that :P

Too many fav songs to list but "am i going up" never leaves my head..

I love everything about this band

If you talking this live video... I only found it this morning and watched the whole thing!

Thank **** man. I've been trying to force this band on every **** i know haha. You nailed the description. Keyboards that actually mean something. I'm gonna quote that :P

Too many fav songs to list but "am i going up" never leaves my head..

I love everything about this band

If you talking this live video... I only found it this morning and watched the whole thing!

Yep that's the little gem right there... sound quality is superb so you can really get the subs rattling along. Half those youtube views would be mine...

The drummer never ceases to amaze me with what he gets out of that minimal drum kit... ah I could go on and on..

• 2 weeks later...

For sure man ...i pick up all those bands in there too ... i love it when they have a Floyd moment .. and i get a lot of Homme from later Kyuss and early Queens .. and Brant Bjork.. and Buzz ...and Adam Jones..etc..etc. I've been spoon feeding this band to the younger muso's for years .. especially the ones that like their stoner and prog.