Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now

DKong

• Administrators

Been gving this album a bashing lately. Vincent Fernier (Alice Coopers real name) wrote this while in a hospital drying out as an alcololic.

Like a much of his music you need to listen to the lyrics.

He was never meant to be called Alice Cooper. One story is that the name comes from a woman who was burned alive for practicing witchcraft. The band was called Alice Cooper, it just became his handle as the band gained more and more notoriety.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z81qXa0OsKI&list=PLBzBwYhHpqLJ73FMrNSI2uNZb1-1Lin_Q

Millie and Billie cracks me up, song about two criminally insane lovers in the asylum who killed her husband and cut him up to dispose of him.....lovely :)

• Like 1

Those 60+ will remember Greg Quill and Country Radio, and 'Gypsy Queen '. Heard it on the radio the other day which led me to google up Greg Quill. Sad to find out he died not long ago and his former Country Radio partner Kerryn Tollhurst put together a wonderful tribute album. See https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/2016/06/30/album-some-lonesome-picker-pays-tribute-to-writer-musician-greg-quill.html .

Done by a who's who of Australian music greats. Worth many a listen.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Been gving this album a bashing lately. Vincent Fernier (Alice Coopers real name) wrote this while in a hospital drying out as an alcololic.

Like a much of his music you need to listen to the lyrics.

He was never meant to be called Alice Cooper. One story is that the name comes from a woman who was burned alive for practicing witchcraft. The band was called Alice Cooper, it just became his handle as the band gained more and more notoriety.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z81qXa0OsKI&list=PLBzBwYhHpqLJ73FMrNSI2uNZb1-1Lin_Q

Millie and Billie cracks me up, song about two criminally insane lovers in the asylum who killed her husband and cut him up to dispose of him.....lovely :)

mate, that is one of his best 'post alice cooper band' albums.

strange thing is he dried out but became addicted to crack cocaine while recording this album..and was in worse shape than what he was when he was drinking 24/7

- - - Updated - - -

• 2 weeks later...