Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fandangled Ultra Movie Websites

Being inquisitive by nature, i have the answer to the online movie downloading club questions...........You know the ones, "We have over 10 million movies in HQ", "Latest movies available here" "Join our club" etc. I have been curious about these supposed web sites for some time now. I thought to myself, its about time i tried one. So, i joined up with one, payed my $41 dollars(AUS) through paypal for paranoia reasons, and proceeded to sign in to my new fandangled, ultra hip, trillions of movies for one price forever movie site. They stated that i will be watching unlimited movies, downloading unlimited movies, 300x faster downloads, access to their ultimate media player, millions of mp3 music and video clips.... blah, blah,blah.......Guess what, they wernt joking. All this is true!! All this is possible i discovered as long as i downloaded their specific software.....heres a list of what they gave me.

UTORRENT-FOR MOVIES!!!!

LIMEWIRE-FOR MP3!!!!

VLC PLAYER-PLAYBACK!!!!!

AND AS FOR 300X FASTER-----A LINK TO A PAGE WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO"""PORT FORWARD"""""!!!!!!!!

Here is the irony of this adventure, as i was getting completly ripped off by this scam of the century, AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME! i was downloading the latest movies----FOR FREE