Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T8 Game 9: Tiger Heli

Game 9: Tiger Heli

Nominaed by DKong

http://www.klov.com/images/11/118124218352.png

No current high score for this game

Blast everything. Civilian cars and houses, etc. Players start with three lives. Bonus lives are awarded at 20000 points and every 80000 points thereafter. A maximum of five lives may be available. Players may carry a maximum of two bombs and two side little helicopters. The game is divided into six or seven stages. At the end of each stage is a helipad. A 5000 point bonus is awarded for each bomb and little helicopter remaining at the end of the stage. After the final stage, the game repeats at stage two at an accelerated pace.(http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10112)

Games are picked through a random generator from the list compiled in the MGL 8 thread. To have your games included in the pick you need to submit a score. You can add to this list at any time.

Remember to make your score valid you need to post your score in the subject line and don't forget your screen shot, any troubles let me know.

Mid week bonus of 25 MGL points are awarded to the highest submitted score as at Midnight Thursday. The highest submitted score at the end of the MGL week will receive 100 MGL points.

Your scores need to be in by next Monday 4th OF May BY 8PM (NSW daylight savings time).

Amz

• Like 1

• Super Moderator
Hey everyone, I'm new here, thought this MGL looks like fun.

I'll try to post a score every week from now on, but don't worry, I wont beat anyone. Not much of a high scorer ;)

Well if you posted any score right now you'd be in front

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm new here, thought this MGL looks like fun.

I'll try to post a score every week from now on, but don't worry, I wont beat anyone. Not much of a high scorer ;)

The more the merrier, gives you the chance to get into games that you probably wouldn?t otherwise play.

Like this one, I don't like it much, but i'm gunna play it anyway :lol

• Like 1

hmmmmm...remember playing this but thinking it was just a poor mans Radien/Twin Cobra...will have to give it a chance now....

what set are ppl using..i have jap/us/bootleg/us bootleg??

Actually predates Raiden and Twin cobra by a few years, so you could say those games ripped this off :) a lot harder as well.

Will be interesting to see what everyone scores

• Like 1

Actually predates Raiden and Twin cobra by a few years, so you could say those games ripped this off :) a lot harder as well.

Will be interesting to see what everyone scores

The other spin you can put on it is that Raiden and Twin learnt from Tiger Heil's mistakes :p seriously though...tough gameplay. slow to react chopper makes it tough...gotta keep those little copters to have a better chance with this one.

• Like 1

The other spin you can put on it is that Raiden and Twin learnt from Tiger Heil's mistakes :p seriously though...tough gameplay. slow to react chopper makes it tough...gotta keep those little copters to have a better chance with this one.

:laugh:

Its a bit different from the normal Shmup's, where you have insane fire power going on. Finally landed two little helis and two bombs on the first stage, yay!

But getting stuck on Area 20, losing all my lifes here :( Fucking Tanks seem to know where I am moving too:o

Just frustrates the hell out of me this one but I keep coming back to it, like the crispness of the game and you know whats going on but just feel helpless sometimes.

Hard game IMO, but a good one:)

So comeon show us your scores:p

Edited by DKong
  • Like 1

Here's my best, almost tore the joystick out though...
:laugh:

I know exactly what you mean. There is a dipswitch to change the heli speed, the default is normal.

I think the game maybe more playable on the faster speed. For the scores though we have to use defaults.

• Like 1

MGL - T8

Game 8 Results

Game 9 is officially over

Congratulations to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 9: Tiger Heli

DKong now holds high score of 216,980

1. DKong 216,980

125 points (100 score, 25 midweek)

2. SectionZ 91,030

42 points

3. kane 60,950

28 points

4. wingtipvortex 40,570

19 points

5. xxjardinexx 28,650

13 points

6. foot 26,830

12 points

Leaderboard has been updated

Scoreboard has been updated

• Like 1

Great score DK!

Thanks Man:o, some all round pathetic scores from the rest of you guys/girls:laugh:, I beat my best by a fair bit over this round, enjoyed playing it again:)

• Like 1

Thanks Man:o, some all round pathetic scores from the rest of you guys/girls:laugh:, I beat my best by a fair bit over this round, enjoyed playing it again:)
:lol

I think you bettered your score by about my total score:redface

But im gonna blame the keyboard for my poor efforts in this one:cool: Some 8 way games you can get away with, some are just hard with keys.

Thats my poor excuse anyway:D

• Like 1