Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TZ Rocket Mod

Anyone know where to get the TZ rocket mod from(chrome one)?

Ta Gav

Last time I was looking they weren't being made, and looking further into it, kinda glad I didn't get it, as it looked nothing like the one in the TZ Pin.

You can get the white one which is very close in looks, I'm going to paint mine silver to match the one on the playfield.

I have the original "chrome" version on mine which I bought when they were still regularly available from pinball pro/decorator supply.

Unfortunately those original versions have been sold out for well over 18 months?? now and when they do show up on ebay US go for crazy prices.

Savage, does the newer version just flash on and off like this:

http://decoratorsupply.com/pinball/Products/Enhancements/TZ_Rocketship/tz_rocketship.htm

or does if have the "flame flickering" also like the original chrome version?

It flashes but in time when the sound (rocket sound) goes just before it launches the ball, so it's more a really quick strobing flash that then stays on for a tad while the ball is launched.

Unfortunately my TZ is in a million pieces so can take a vid of it...

There's a vid on you tube but the spaz looks like he hasn't hooked up the light as it doesn't go off :laugh:

Last time I was looking they weren't being made, and looking further into it, kinda glad I didn't get it, as it looked nothing like the one in the TZ Pin.

You can get the white one which is very close in looks, I'm going to paint mine silver to match the one on the playfield.

Yep,i got that one and painted it silver ,then cleared it.Come up trumps.looks great.

I have a brand new spare one if your interested.Cost plus postage.

Yep,i got that one and painted it silver ,then cleared it.Come up trumps.looks great.

I have a brand new spare one if your interested.Cost plus postage.

I am interested, Have you painted and cleared this one too?

Ta Gav