Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL-T8 Game 8: Vanguard

Good Score DK, round 3 I notice, that damn Gond guy got me at the end of 2. I had a few more games but didn't improve, just how fast is it on round 3? The scrolling on round 2 is so quick the planes look stationary so what do they go backwards :lol

Cheers

Round 3 is the same as round 1, but with the pace of round 2. I just had to make it up to the big scoring part, (the scramble looking part with all the buildings) thats where the score goes into overdrive, unfortunately my spaceship did as well and crashed:lol

Something weird happened with one of those swirling worm type things at the end of round 2, (when you are going vertical near the boss) I think I ran into it and it went red and 1060 came up:unsure

Nice score DK

The competition was fierce for the top 3 spots this round, we where lucky to get away with any points at all....

:lol

• Like 1

Something weird happened with one of those swirling worm type things at the end of round 2, (when you are going vertical near the boss) I think I ran into it and it went red and 1060 came up:unsure

Oh didn't you realise you can run into them for a bonus up to 3 times :cool: the speech say's cease fire I think & theres some giggling SFX.

• Like 1