Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Visual Pinball issue

Hi everybody! (Hi Dr Nick)

I have recently noticed a bit of a weird lagging issue when using Visual Pinball. I have noticed that when there is no ball on the play field like when the emulated pinball table is in attract mode or just after a ball drain the emulated DMD, sound and also the simulated table lights seem to lag until the ball is loaded again and ready to be launched, when the ball is launched again the table works fine and sound and DMD don't lag until the next ball drain or the next time a table is loaded. Pretty much every time a ball is visible anywhere on the play field the game does not lag.

From what I understand Visual Pinball should run off basically memory and processor speed so I've tried just running the Visual Pinball emulator just by itself and also stopped any unnecessary applications and processes. My comp works fine with other emulators like Model 2 emulator and also my normal PC games work fine to, just wondering would my Windows registry need a bit of a clean up, I haven't performed one in a while would that be causing the issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)