Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T8 Game 4: Raiden

Hopefully they are right this week!

MGL - T8

Game 4 Results

Game 4 is officially over

Congratulations to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 4: Raiden

DKong now holds the high score for this game with 484,400

1. DKong 484,400

125 points (25 midweek, 100 score)

2. SectionZ 357,590

74 points

3. foot 345,280

71 points

4. Rev 234,150

48 points

5. xxjardinexx 222,070

46 points

6. MonoJoker 216,880

45 points

7. wingtipvortex 91,810

19 points

Leaderboard has been updated

Scoreboard has been updated

• Like 1

Well done DKong, I couldn't play any more after Saturday, I was out winning a different trophy.

I did the Kellevie 24 hour Mountain Bike race, came second, raced the whole 24hrs non stop, covering over 300km :)

Got a nice trophy and $200 and a bottle of wine, so I'm not too fussed about missing out on the MGL - T8 trophy.

I'm a bit sore all over after that effort, but mostly my right wrist and forearm from changing gears so many times. So I couldn't play raiden on Monday even though I would have liked to, as it's a button basher and hard on the hands.

I might be ok to give moon patrol a go now though, I used to like that game. Bit of a memory game, so I dunno if I will have the time to get a big score, might remember the first couple of rounds through to z :)

• Like 1

Well done DKong, I couldn't play any more after Saturday, I was out winning a different trophy.

I did the Kellevie 24 hour Mountain Bike race, came second, raced the whole 24hrs non stop, covering over 300km :)

Got a nice trophy and $200 and a bottle of wine, so I'm not too fussed about missing out on the MGL - T8 trophy.

I'm a bit sore all over after that effort, but mostly my right wrist and forearm from changing gears so many times. So I couldn't play raiden on Monday even though I would have liked to, as it's a button basher and hard on the hands.

I might be ok to give moon patrol a go now though, I used to like that game. Bit of a memory game, so I dunno if I will have the time to get a big score, might remember the first couple of rounds through to z :)

Pays of better than the MGL, by the sounds of it, in more ways than one:o

• Like 1

No one does it for the money......

$200

subtract

$60 entry fee

$60 fuel to get there

$70 or more food and drink

$40 for a new chain

So now I'm $30 down, and that's just a few expenses off the top of my head. There were pre race expenses also, and general wear and tear to the bike and other gear.

We do it for the love of racing and the glory of doing well. But winning money certainly makes the cost of racing more palatable :)

The good thing about MGL is it costs nothing but time :)

• Like 1