Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

shit balls

judgeboz

Had some pinheads over during the week to thrash my pinnies to only find that the (what looked like shiny) new balls inside one machine were falling apart. These balls were in the game when I bought it togther with a tube containing the remaining ones. This resulted in some metal flakes (I assume it was) over the playfield - which was scary. When you look at the balls you can see spots of chrome missing (what looked like a copper colour underneath). I just wanted to let others know to be careful and not assume all parts are perfect and reguarly check these things. I'll put this down to just a bad batch of balls made - lucky it was spotted early by others.

Finding good/reasonably cheap balls doesnt seem to be easy. The latest lot I am trying are from Wayne, chrome plated, have a great shine, and for the money they seem to be the good value (http://mrpinballa.cart.net.au/details/555777.html). I know some people change the balls every 6 months, prob a good idea if your pins get alot of work.

yeah I have been buying those from Wayne and they aint bad at all.

Not as shiney as the mirror balls I have bought from the US but still the best around I can find

Would like to buy the mirror balls he has, but not at $6 a go

Wayne give us a special on mirror balls, you will make a motza :)

You guys are lucky, after my last girlfriend my balls have never been the same.

Wait till you get married. Your wife will keep your balls in a little jar on her side of the bed, pulling them out now and again to show you who's boss. Happens to us all.

Lucky for Boz I had 10 mirror balls spare. He came over to collect them but he was not allowed to stay last night. His wife was giving his a squeeze. :badgrin

Lucky for Boz I had 10 mirror balls spare. He came over to collect them but he was not allowed to stay last night. His wife was giving his a squeeze. :badgrin

yeah, thanks Brad for letting me grab your balls last night - nice and great to play with.:lol:lol

yeah I have been buying those from Wayne and they aint bad at all.

Not as shiney as the mirror balls I have bought from the US but still the best around I can find

Would like to buy the mirror balls he has, but not at $6 a go

Wayne give us a special on mirror balls, you will make a motza :)

Maybe we should do a bulk buy from Wayne and hit him up for for a good deal !!

I need the mirrored carbon balls ,so they won't magnetize .