Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL - T8 Game 1: Gyruss

Im almost halfway there:lol

You made Earth mate ?? By that score I think you did. Now you and I just have to get through another round of planets.:)

Mate I'm just using MCA gear.... If I change will I get another 50K :D

I don't know if these MCA sticks are just worn or what but the responsiveness is not the same, so many times I was like I pushed left or right WTF new stick and no problem.

Change your sticks I dare you :badgrin

Also improved my Bombjack score by 500,000 so I'm Sticking with the sticks

Edited by DKong
Auto Merged Double Post.
  • Like 1

You made Earth mate ?? By that score I think you did. Now you and I just have to get through another round of planets.:)

I don't know if these MCA sticks are just worn or what but the responsiveness is not the same, so many times I was like I pushed left or right WTF new stick and no problem.

Change your sticks I dare you :badgrin

Also improved my Bombjack score by 500,000 so I'm Sticking with the sticks

Nah, i havnt made Earth yet:o I was on the last warp and had 2 aliens to go, no dice:cry

• Like 1

Thought I'd give it a whirl. Probably my favourite game of all but I haven't touched it in months. 202,600 first shot and made it to the wave after Mars.

Better than I've ever done :)

All the games I'd played after that one sucked :laugh:

• Like 1

Well, got past my mental Earth block finally:D

Yeah mate that earth stage is the killer, I found you just have to keep moving especially using the top of the screen on the Earth Warps.

Nice score, you would have to beat me :laugh:

Did you make it to Earth the second time? I didn't on my 400,000+ score but was racing the clock as I had dinner on was swinging around looking at the clock . I think 500,000 is very doable once you get over Earth Block.

• Like 1

Yeah mate that earth stage is the killer, I found you just have to keep moving especially using the top of the screen on the Earth Warps.

Nice score, you would have to beat me :laugh:

Did you make it to Earth the second time? I didn't on my 400,000+ score but was racing the clock as I had dinner on was swinging around looking at the clock . I think 500,000 is very doable once you get over Earth Block.

:lol Mate, i almost gave up, then thought, ive got half hour so i gave it one more shot. I was on my second Mars warp with that score, and started to think about what was coming up:( LOST IT!!!!

I reckon 3 Earth trips and a 700+ score would be possible.

• Like 1

:lol very embarassed, only posting cause i want to take part in this and its a great idea. thanx AMY...and yes im not missing a zero :lol

Yeah half the fun is playing and pushing yourself for a better score, nothing like a bit of comp.

I doubled my best ever Gyruss score so got to be happy with that.

• Like 1

MGL - T8

Game 1 Results

Game 1 is officially over

Congratulations to those who participated and submitted scores

Results for Game 1: Gyruss

Amy continues to hold high score of 644,150 for this game

1. Foot 546,150

125 points (100 score 25 midweek)

2. wingtipvortex 483,450

89 points

3. DKong 431,000

79 points

4. Spacies 428,400

78 points

5. tnpshow 202,600

37 points

6. Monojoker 198,250

36 points

7. xxjardinexx 84,700

16 points

Leaderboard has been updated

Scoreboard has been updated

• Like 1

+1 I didnt think these scores were achivable, well done Foot, and well done all!!

You know I think that is the best part of the MGL sticking to a game for a week playing the best AA has to offer and beating each others scores. Just like in the Arcade. A lot of the games, just playing MAME randomly , I would give up if I found it to difficult and move on. This way you stick to it and try to beat the damn thing.

Glad its back :D

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Thanks guys, and Amy (for not posting a score) :D

Call me a sicko but I'm going to have a few more games this week, Still reckon If I can just sneak past earth again then I can add a heap more

• Like 1

Call me a sicko but I'm going to have a few more games this week, Still reckon If I can just sneak past earth again then I can add a heap more

You sick man :laugh: I know what you mean you get a foot in (excuse the pun) past a certain stage and can just keep going. I need to play it more as well especially getting the enemy bonus's as they came out in formation in the normal warp stages.

Also don't have all the challenge screens down pat yet, lots of improvement can be made.

• Like 1

Ha ha I got that score back in my keyboard days...have no idea how, can't stand the game.

If you beat my score make sure you post your screenshot so I can change the highscore board. :)

• Like 1

Thats a fairly healthy line up for round 1.

Congrats to Foot. I couldn't play anymore because it was driving me nuts.

I am in the same boat as DK, I reckon if I tried a bit harder on the chance stages and shooting them as they appeared I could have done better.

Rock on!

• Like 1

Thats a fairly healthy line up for round 1.

Congrats to Foot. I couldn't play anymore because it was driving me nuts.

I am in the same boat as DK, I reckon if I tried a bit harder on the chance stages and shooting them as they appeared I could have done better.

Rock on!

I must be the only one who thinks I was lucky even to get the score I got and didn't see any real constant improvement - too much dying for silly reasons :lol

Although I'm guessing (cos I never made it even once) that it's a bit like Time Pilot - when you pass Earth stage and get back to the beginning stages it's a bit easier?

Onwards to Donkey Kong and the challenge to see if I can get over 100K :laugh:

Cheers

LT.

• Like 1