Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Licensing music permission

Hi All

How do i get permission from a record label to use there material from one of their artists.The record label is Desire records in the UK.They are now defunct.I have researched so far and found that they have been absored into the Universial music Label of companies.

If any one can me please do.

Edited by staceyamusements

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I @lien_zed, Member of the Aussie Arcade forum here by give you authorisation do to what ever the hell you want with the music you have, live long and prosper, work hard and be good to your mother

Ahmen!

Halajuha!!

Praise be the Lord!

Peace!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now just print this post out and cut along dotted lines and anyone who gives you a hard time, just give them this note and tell'em to go f%^k themself!!! :lol

Edited by @lien_Zed

Hi All

How do i get permission from a record label to use there material from one of their artists.The record label is Desire records in the UK.They are now defunct.I have researched so far and found that they have been absored into the Universial music Label of companies.

I would contact Apra

Hi All

Geday Doggistyler!

It all really depends on what you are using it for, how long and in what country. But try here for a start: http://www.apra-amcos.com.au/