Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Account Upgrade Information (Donating) *READ THIS FIRST*

• Administrators

Aussie Arcade relies on your donations to keep its doors open so please consider upgrading your account if you find the site useful 🙂

All upgraded accounts last for 1 year at which point you can choose to renew and new users will have access to them also.

Options Available are

$5 User Upgrade

600 stored Private Messages

Unlimited Attachment Space

Access to the Instant Messenger PM system

Can subscribe to the For Sale and Wanted Channels.

$10 User Upgrade

1000 stored Private Messages

$20 User Upgrade

2500 stored Private Messages

$50 User Upgrade

5000 stored Private Messages

You can purchase any of these upgrades using Paypal via your username drop down at the top right under Manage Subscriptions or click HERE

If you don't have access to paypal you can contact myself for Direct Deposit options.

Thanks for your support guys and gals 🙂 any questions don't hesitate to ask.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Updated 17/10/2010

Added $50 account with all the perks.

I only just realised the internal Photo Album system shares space with the attachment system so its all counted as one.

Before the attachment space was counted separately from the old Photo Gallery but we are no longer using the 3rd party "PhotoPost" software which is now closed and can only be viewed.

I've adjusted the upload limit for each upgraded account accordingly and added on some extra ;)

To upload pics to the new internal album gallery click on "Community" then "My Album" or just click HERE

Thanks for your continued support of AA.

Edited by Arcade King

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Bumping this thread to remind people who wish to renew their AA account upgrade not to use the Donate link. Please use the "Upgrade Account" link found in the "Site Navigation" menu or Click on "Settings" at the top right then "Paid Subscriptions" down the left hand side.

The Donate link is used for people who wish to make further donations to AA EG some people sell items to raise money for the site.

Thank you for you support :)

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators
Bumping this thread to remind people who wish to renew their AA account upgrade not to use the Donate link. Please use the "Upgrade Account" link found in the "Site Navigation" menu or Click on "Settings" at the top right then "Paid Subscriptions" down the left hand side.

The Donate link is used for people who wish to make further donations to AA EG some people sell items to raise money for the site.

Thank you for you support :)

Bumping this again because there still seems to be some confusion between Upgraded Account and Donations.

Thanks again to all those who support AA

Travis

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Administrators

G'day guys.

I've had a number of people ask me how do they upgrade, downgrade or renew their subscriptions because the option was blanked out. When we moved from Vbulletin to IPS forum software, I had to painfully manually add everybody's subscription into the new system, so to make life a little easier I extended everybody's subscription.

Unknown to me there was no expiry date set which is why people who wished to donate couldn't so I've had to go through and manually set a expiry date for each account. Most accounts were due to expire on the 12th of this month but I've extended it to the 1'st of September.

The AA coffers have taken a big hit upgrading to IPS and we've had little donations this year due to extending everybody's subscriptions. The only positive thing about Vbulletin it was a one off payment but IPS has to renewed every 6 months at $120 USD + any Plugins I've purchased. I've been renewing the IPS license out of my own pocket however we've only got enough money left to pay for server costs to keep AA up for another year.

If you can help please consider donating via a subscription HERE

AA is and always will be 100% community funded.

Thanks for all your support over the years guys.

Regards

Travis

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, raysco said:

Done, the invoice system works well, I didn't even have to hunt anything down just follow the bouncing ball 😁

I didn't know exactly how the system worked, It's more professional geared towards online shops etc.

I know its pretty forward but nobody is obligated to pay if they don't want to.

• Like 2

On 30/08/2022 at 8:00 AM, Arcade King said:

The AA coffers have taken a big hit upgrading to IPS and we've had little donations this year due to extending everybody's subscriptions. The only positive thing about Vbulletin it was a one off payment but IPS has to renewed every 6 months at $120 USD + any Plugins I've purchased. I've been renewing the IPS license out of my own pocket however we've only got enough money left to pay for server costs to keep AA up for another year.

After reading the sob story (only joking) I thought I better upgrade my account this time around.

Thanks to everyone involved that keep this forum alive.

• Thanks 1