Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

How times have changed.

Farks me. Scary. The worst thing is that pretty much 99% of this stuff is exactly what I would like when I come home. Quiet clean kids, clean house, drink ready, no whinging about what the kids did during the day, don't worry about taking he shoes off - perhaps just your gear off instead. Stuff the SNAG thing. I wanna be a 50s man. "You have no right to question him...." that's GOLD.

I have stuck it up on the fridge, don't know how long it or I will last though.

A few years ago, there was an article in the newspaper (I think it was the Herald Sun) about the benefits of seeing breasts daily, I cut it out and stuck it on the fridge for my wife to see. She wasn't amused, but every day when I got home from work I pointed at the article on the fridge and occasionally I got an eyeful :D The article has since disappeared and I had forgotten all about until now, I'm going to see if I can find it again just for a laugh :lol

Matthew

• Super Moderator
mail-order bride for that type of service

man, i dealt with a mail order the other day. geez i felt sorry for the poor prick that imported her. the rudest, most abusive bitch i've ever had the displeasure of talking with. good luck getting her to be anything but feral pig that she was.

if i put that up on my fridge, my wife would make it look like an accident so she could still get the life insurance.....

and Matt, don't believe you about the breast flashing, you'll have to post a pic.;)

and Matt, don't believe you about the breast flashing, you'll have to post a pic.;)

I can't even convince my wife to let me take a photo for my own pleasure, so I doubt I could convince her to let me take a photo to post on an open forum! :lol

with just having had a baby thats all the action poor Matt is getting

lol

You got that right Greg! :lol

Matthew

• Administrators
yeah, thats a fkn beauty,i wanna t shirt with that printed on it,reckon it would be a big seller

Kinda like that ad with Women's Libbers marching and a guy in dancing around in front of them wearing a t-shirt with "wheres my dinner on it". I should hit you-tube for it. Cracked me up

Brad

• Super Moderator
Kinda like that ad with Women's Libbers marching and a guy in dancing around in front of them wearing a t-shirt with "wheres my dinner on it". I should hit you-tube for it. Cracked me up

Brad

LMAO, please post it :lol:lol