Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

BF2 Hack...

Hey Guys

I was playing karkand on BF2 This morning when after a few times of getting nailed from what seemed to be out of nowhere i noticed that shots :070: were coming out of the wall :unsure so i snap this shot up.

You can see on the map that there is no around that would be shooting me(1 guy on a roof in red facing another way) and the red arch indicating being wounded and low and behold there is a bullet flying at me from the wall.:o

You can also see that its not from my gun as it is facing upwards.

Should i report this guy indicated as tony@Inuyasha and if so how.

BF2-Wall-hack.jpg.c55e87a61e57d63f89cd3b31de4aa462.jpg

if you think its legit do it

i fing hate when people hack in games fair enough i hack but not in legit games where its suposed to be even save the hacking for lans where it can be aprecieated show off i say but not online it realy shits me

by the way where do you play what servers?

Usally internode#7 #8 or #9 karkand 24/7 (seems to be popular), or #4 gulf of oman 24/7 and one other that has 3 stages.

(CreepingDeath23) http://bf2s.com/player/70666258/

Just bought it so my global score aint that good yet.Yet!

Internode seems to crash less than game arena.

FYI:Jumped onto an american pistol and knife only server(to bump up my knife kills) and found a another wall hack happening so i bitched at them for a while and then chaned teams to see what was happening on changing teams they invited me onto there squad spawned and whamo there i was in the wall.

I hack all the time and luv it, not wall hack tho. Just so I can see thru walls.

So i don't know if it's that big of deal or not, don't wanna be a dibber dobber ...lol!

Plus these guys score's were not that high anyway.around 30,000.

Yep you got wall hacked! REPORT IT! but to whom Im unsure, maybe even balance or PB???

I suppose here but it will probally just ban the from the server and maybe they pass it on to have there stats reset.

http://games.internode.on.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68051

There is different types of hacking.

Points or Just PWNING people! I prefer the later. See I can Pwn with out hacking but my kill the death ratio is normally 20/1 etc.

Either way it is fun but I don't condone doing it in proper matchs. that is just plain cheating!

P.S I am now hardware banned, I was GUID banned now HW :( ggrgrrrr I'llll get you for this PB!