Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Posting Artwork

• Administrators

Hi guys just thought it would be a good idea to start a sub forum for arcade Artwork.

Few things.

Please keep all restored artwork by request only to ACTIVE Aussie Arcade members. We don't want to see people's hard work in the hand of people who would try and profiteer off it.

If you need somewhere to upload the final piece Pager or PM myself, ryan or one of the other mods and we will upload it for you.

Feel free to post your progress as Mickey Juice has done with his TMNT credit art.

Ditto, i got alot of art and heaps of files on the PC, but mostly for modern japanese stuff. I can host massive files too so if people are in need of some serious space then send me a pm.

Now that we've got a sub-section, we might as well make a new topics for any new artwork posted (rather than having them all in 1 thread like I suggested yesterday).

or if an Artwork is finished it get posted in a sticky that you can't reply too..ie

Finished Artwork..sub folders different manufacturers, cocktails, uprights, Pinballs etc just a reference..

• 2 weeks later...

mamewah instruction card

Does anyone have a instruction card for mamewah that can be put on the cabinet something that looks good but also has all the instructions so that i dont have to supervise people when using the machine?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Mame Font

Don't know if there is such a thing but i'm chasing the Mame font as in the font used in the mame marque. Want to design a somewhat different marque than the usual. exanples of the font i'm looking for....

Ok update time found the font and a few others just need to learn how to do all the art work now.

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpgCADJKH2E.jpg.246de3f32b192f58d94fb038ca255e13.jpg

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpgCAMO74GT.jpg.aed1cfbffababa089418963d52244bf1.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
I really need the 720? Artwork set..

CP, Boombox and Side's..

As for who can print something like this - I'd appreciate your leads... :D

Only one place to go imo..

Darin @ Phoenix Arcade has the full repro Screenprinted Art set from the original Atari Films. Don't go Digital Prints on a classic restore like this imo, when screenprinted is available.

http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm

Cheers

• Super Moderator
I really need the 720? Artwork set..

CP, Boombox and Side's..

As for who can print something like this - I'd appreciate your leads... :D

I have original sideart decals and the CPO art files if your interested

• 1 year later...

Lunar Lander Sideart now complete

40 % sample size shown

Click to enlarge (18Meg)

http://www.dsbelec.iinet.net.au/40-percent-LL_Sides1to1scale_Final-RHS-sm.jpg

2 years + in the making

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Black Widow Side Art Project

All scanned pieces stitched together fast

The fun begins now

25% sample shown below

Click

http://www.dsbelec.iinet.net.au/Black_Widow_Stitch_04-Sample-sm.jpg

The green areas were not scanned

There are bits that don't line up, and are incorrect colours, but they get fixed

This is 25% of the size I have

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi

I had to edit this post. Sorry

We welcome your offer, and your membership, but as long as you follow our rules

Please feel free to sponsor AA with a donation, or simply contribute with 30 posts and be a member for 30 days as per Aussie Arcade Rules before using the site to advertise your goods or services

Please read here

http://www.aussiearcade.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Thank you

AA Moderators

• 1 year later...
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows were I can get side art,maquee art for a lethal enforcers 2 gunfighters arcade machine.cheers

Hey Mate here a link to a LE2 marquee. Do you know anywhere that can print them up as I need one also and some other marquees and control panel made up. In in Melbourne. Thx Joe

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,146674.msg1528275.html#msg1528275

ha ha ha just realised how old this post was!!

Edited by Snjspiteri

• 1 year later...