Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

My First Post

Hello Everyone,

I have joined a few of weeks after discovering Aussie Arcade on Google. I thought for a while there wasn't to many people who enjoyed the beauty of Pinball. For me it started a year ago when I was looking for a 1970's Star Trek Bally Machine which reminded me of my youth playing it at the local mini Golf in Wollongong. Now many years later I rediscovered the joy of Pinball in the 90's Machine. I started with one pinball and now have four. I am glad I have found a place where I can read so many interesting comments and Ideas of what people have to say about the love of this Hobby and hopefully I will place my thoughts as well. Oh by the way the picture is my son Thomas who likes music and dancing and hope pinball soon(His first pinball was a Mickey Mouse) and yes the wife Enjoys them as well when she has time.

Greetings and welcome. Just a tip though if you do your introduction in the general chat section at the top of all the menus on Main forum you will get a lot more replies as it might go unseen by some here in this chapter:)

Hello Everyone (second post)

Hello Everyone,

I have joined a few of weeks after discovering Aussie Arcade on Google. I thought for a while there wasn't to many people who enjoyed the beauty of Pinball. For me it started a year ago when I was looking for a 1970's Star Trek Bally Machine which reminded me of my youth playing it at the local mini Golf in Wollongong. Now many years later I rediscovered the joy of Pinball in the 90's Machine. I started with one pinball and now have four. I am glad I have found a place where I can read so many interesting comments and Ideas of what people have to say about the love of this Hobby and hopefully I will place my thoughts as well. Oh by the way the picture is my son Thomas who likes music and dancing and hope pinball soon(His first pinball was a Mickey Mouse) and yes the wife Enjoys them as well when she has time.

Greeting and hi , If your'e into pins this is the place to be. Lots of very knowledgeable people here and we all help each other out. Are you still from Wollongong - It would seem to be NSW's pin capital:D

Not any more moved to the Pinball Capital of Australia (Melbourne)
Won't hold that against you:lol. Enjoy the site - great bunch of people:)

Pinball Capital of the World you mean!!
Now we're cooking - always think big:)

Hello Everyone,

Welcome!

G'day mate,

Now all we have to do is introduce you to arcade cab's, get you addicted to them and our nefarious plan to change all pinnie lovers into arcade game lovers will be complete!!! :evil

Welcome to the machine!

I am from hillside and the pins I have are

Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure

Jurassic Park

Star Trek Next Gen

Tales from the Arabian Nights

In search for a good CFTBL and a good price

As for the Arcade Cab I have been looking for one but really not sure if I should co for MAME or the 1000 in 1 games with a nice white plastic case.