Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Arcade Machine owners list

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like fun (bloody 5 years later)

-LAI Frogger cocktail (horizontal)

-2x generic LAI cocktails (horizontal)

-Taito Cocktail (verticle)

-LAI Asteroids Cabaret

-3x LAI lowboys.

-CoinPlay lowboy

-Taito Upright

-Unidentified Woody Cabaret

-Unidentified upright (LAI/Other?)

-Storm City (Candy)

-DK

720 LAI, Star Wars cockpit, Star Wars upright repro cab/MAME, Asteroids upright with AAE, NBA Jam TE, Bosconian US, After Burner upright LAI, After Burner sit down LAI, Out Run upright LAI, Daytona twins x 2, Out Run 2, Dragon’s Lair repro US cab/original PCB’s and laserdisc and Daphne, Neo Geo 4 slot, Neo Geo 6 slot, Operation Wolf (Aus), Crazy Climber upright (Taito), Space Invaders upright (Taito), Space Invaders cocktail, Space Invaders part 2 cocktail, Space Gun, Operation Thunderbolt, Moon Patrol LAI upright, Techno - Wrestle Fest 4 player, Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting LAI

pls add a Namco Exceleena 2 to mine, thanks!

for the next update can you guys please add me to the list - I have a LAI generic upright running Midnight Resistance

Please add Kasco Flying Ducks

I have an LAI Playchoice 10 with dual screens :)

Looks like fun (bloody 5 years later)

-LAI Frogger cocktail (horizontal)

-2x generic LAI cocktails (horizontal)

-Taito Cocktail (verticle)

-LAI Asteroids Cabaret

-3x LAI lowboys.

-CoinPlay lowboy

-Taito Upright

-Unidentified Woody Cabaret

-Unidentified upright (LAI/Other?)

-Storm City (Candy)

-DK

720 LAI, Star Wars cockpit, Star Wars upright repro cab/MAME, Asteroids upright with AAE, NBA Jam TE, Bosconian US, After Burner upright LAI, After Burner sit down LAI, Out Run upright LAI, Daytona twins x 2, Out Run 2, Dragon’s Lair repro US cab/original PCB’s and laserdisc and Daphne, Neo Geo 4 slot, Neo Geo 6 slot, Operation Wolf (Aus), Crazy Climber upright (Taito), Space Invaders upright (Taito), Space Invaders cocktail, Space Invaders part 2 cocktail, Space Gun, Operation Thunderbolt, Moon Patrol LAI upright, Techno - Wrestle Fest 4 player, Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting LAI

Done.

Cheers,

Matthew

• 6 months later...

I can finally be added to the list, I’ve collected the below cabinets over the past year.

All are basically in original unrestored condition :)

Mortal Kombat 1 (USA)

Mortal Kombat 2 (USA)

Mortal Kombat 3 (USA)

2 x Killer Instinct 1 (USA)

Killer Instinct 2 (USA)

Virtua Fighter 1 (USA)

Virtua Fighter 2 (USA)

NBA Jam (USA)

Carnevil (USA)

Neo Geo 4 slot “Big Red� (USA)

Vendetta (Konami 4 player) (USA)

3 x Hydro Thunder (USA)

I can finally be added to the list, I’ve collected the below cabinets over the past year.

All are basically in original unrestored condition :)

Mortal Kombat 1 (USA)

Mortal Kombat 2 (USA)

Mortal Kombat 3 (USA)

2 x Killer Instinct 1 (USA)

Killer Instinct 2 (USA)

Virtua Fighter 1 (USA)

Virtua Fighter 2 (USA)

NBA Jam (USA)

Carnevil (USA)

Neo Geo 4 slot “Big Red� (USA)

Vendetta (Konami 4 player) (USA)

3 x Hydro Thunder (USA)

Done.

Cheers,

Matthew

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Please add Kasco Flying Ducks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]143092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]143093[/ATTACH]

I have a Flying ducks here in Canada that I need to restore - any chance you can send me high resolution photos of the front and back of the main glass? It looks like you have had this game a long time - since 2008 at least.

As for me, I'm John of Flippers.com and a number of folks here have ordered parts from us I'm sure. We do have some Kasco parts left and I have the schematics and parts manuals for a number of Kasco arcade games.

Oh, I'm also looking for a scan of the flyer - it isn't up on arcade-flyers.com (now KLOV something) - which would be a good place to send it.

I am also looking at making copies of the 8-track tape - I think I still have a factory original on hand to copy from.

(update an hour later). Well, it turns out that Chicago Coin copied the Kasco Flying Ducks game (or vice versa?) - anyway I happen to have a NOS glass for the ChiCoin version of Flying Ducks so I will get that scanned and see about reproducing it - changing the name from Chicago Coin to KASCO, but it looks the same otherwise...if you want a glass, it might be better to make a vinyl sheet that you can then place on a clean sheet of glass or plexi if you want new artwork.

Thanks!

John :-#)#

• 5 weeks later...
On 07/08/2021 at 9:00 AM, JRR said:

I have a Flying ducks here in Canada that I need to restore - any chance you can send me high resolution photos of the front and back of the main glass? It looks like you have had this game a long time - since 2008 at least.

As for me, I'm John of Flippers.com and a number of folks here have ordered parts from us I'm sure. We do have some Kasco parts left and I have the schematics and parts manuals for a number of Kasco arcade games.

Oh, I'm also looking for a scan of the flyer - it isn't up on arcade-flyers.com (now KLOV something) - which would be a good place to send it.

I am also looking at making copies of the 8-track tape - I think I still have a factory original on hand to copy from.

(update an hour later). Well, it turns out that Chicago Coin copied the Kasco Flying Ducks game (or vice versa?) - anyway I happen to have a NOS glass for the ChiCoin version of Flying Ducks so I will get that scanned and see about reproducing it - changing the name from Chicago Coin to KASCO, but it looks the same otherwise...if you want a glass, it might be better to make a vinyl sheet that you can then place on a clean sheet of glass or plexi if you want new artwork.

Thanks!

Hi John

Sorry for the late reply, the game i have has been stored away the last few years. I have been trying to find information about it but there is not much out there , i have no flyer. I have been on your site a few times chasing the odd part or two. I enjoyed your presentation at Pinball Expo 2019 about the largest operator in Canada during the 70s & 80s. I think there is enough stories about him to make a movie. I have just sorted out my Chicago Coin FBI Gun, next on the list is Chicago Coin Motorcycle with original 3d topper. Over the last 12-18 months i have helped a number of people overseas with photo's & information so its good to know these machines are being given a new life.

Cheers 

Darren

Edited by Dazza B

• 4 months later...
On 04/09/2021 at 7:54 PM, Dazza B said:

Hi John

Sorry for the late reply, the game i have has been stored away the last few years. I have been trying to find information about it but there is not much out there , i have no flyer. I have been on your site a few times chasing the odd part or two. I enjoyed your presentation at Pinball Expo 2019 about the largest operator in Canada during the 70s & 80s. I think there is enough stories about him to make a movie. I have just sorted out my Chicago Coin FBI Gun, next on the list is Chicago Coin Motorcycle with original 3d topper. Over the last 12-18 months i have helped a number of people overseas with photo's & information so its good to know these machines are being given a new life.

Cheers 

Darren

Hi Darren,

Actually I realized that Chicago Coin's Flying Ducks is a knockoff (licenced I am sure) of the Kasco machine and I HAVE a NOS ChiCoin Flying Ducks backglass so am getting it professionally scanned and will simply change the graphics to the KASCO emblem in place o fhte ChiCoin one when I reproduce the glass.

So no need for you to dig your machine out and I appreciate your getting back to me! I also hope to have remakes of the tape once I find it in my stash of 8-tracks...