Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

unused accounts

just something i noticed was when looking at the members list, there were heaps of members who havn't logged on for years.

It just annoys me when i go to look at the members list and its jammed packed with members who havn't been on for year so is there anything we can do??

you need a arcade machine to kill the boredem

Yes have been trying to organise it for a while now. Hard from over here. Last time I was there Jump Man's Dad and myself were looking in the quokka for one.

I have acquired an AVGA card and Jpac , they just need a cabinet now and for me to get over there and set it up.

Yes have been trying to organise it for a while now. Hard from over here. Last time I was there Jump Man's Dad and myself were looking in the quokka for one.

I have acquired an AVGA card and Jpac , they just need a cabinet now and for me to get over there and set it up.

sweet now where could i get a arcade cab hmmmm maybe wait no or wait no i know EBAY wait no cause its allways pick up.

anyone know where i could get one cause its a plan i would love to do,cause i love Dkongs mame arcade

well i will be selling a full working 14 inch upright soon wired up to poker but easily rewired

i need more room with 2 20 inch lowboys wanting room :)

I think he will be after a 6 button 2player street fighter setup and maybe a bigger screen, (after seeing him use my cabs) plus I think rewiring may be a bit out of his league ATM;)

not a problem. Ill put in the paper soon anyways. Was a good learning cab for me but now ive run out of room and dont want to depart with my bigger cabs

try the local yellow pages there is a few ops around in town and one on minninup road here

I think he will be after a 6 button 2player street fighter setup and maybe a bigger screen, (after seeing him use my cabs) plus I think rewiring may be a bit out of his league ATM;)

i don't know i mean i always in the mood to get shocked (no really your right im not in that league:lol)

sweet now where could i get a arcade cab hmmmm maybe wait no or wait no i know EBAY wait no cause its allways pick up.

anyone know where i could get one cause its a plan i would love to do,cause i love Dkongs mame arcade

Is this OK with Mum and Dad, just before we waste any members time .;) Someone near you might be able to help with a cabinet, give me a call on the phone and we will discuss what you need first.

Is this OK with Mum and Dad, just before we waste any members time .;) Someone near you might be able to help with a cabinet, give me a call on the phone and we will discuss what you need first.

i ring now if i can get my hands on the damn phone