Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Do it ya self doctoring!

Had a blocked ear for 2 days and was that bad I could hardly hear out of it, must have used 50 cotton tips but the supply of wax seemed un-ending!. So instead of going to the doctors I googled for a treatment!

Found a thread that said you should goto docs to get it syringed, but one guy said just wash out a sauce bottle and use warm water. Anyway I did and it was amazing the amount of wax that came out, I stood in the shower for ages watching the blobs of red-black wax hit the tiles with every squeeze of the fountain BBQ sauce bottle. The next morning it was heaps better, and after I gave it another flush was perfect! Saved myself $$$ by not paying a doctor!

Backyard doctoring.............anyone else done similar stuff?

lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to the doctors once a year to get it done.

Personally, I dont ever stick anything in my ears, including cotton buds. I spent a year of my life making hearing aids for a living and let me tell you, i NEVER want to have to wear those litte fucking things. Too many horror stories about people screwing their eardrums with cotton tips. I'll pass

I go to the doctors once a year to get it done.

Personally, I dont ever stick anything in my ears, including cotton buds. I spent a year of my life making hearing aids for a living and let me tell you, i NEVER want to have to wear those litte fucking things. Too many horror stories about people screwing their eardrums with cotton tips. I'll pass

yeah its scarey stuff lol

Had a blocked ear for 2 days and was that bad I could hardly hear out of it, must have used 50 cotton tips but the supply of wax seemed un-ending!. So instead of going to the doctors I googled for a treatment!

Found a thread that said you should goto docs to get it syringed, but one guy said just wash out a sauce bottle and use warm water. Anyway I did and it was amazing the amount of wax that came out, I stood in the shower for ages watching the blobs of red-black wax hit the tiles with every squeeze of the fountain BBQ sauce bottle. The next morning it was heaps better, and after I gave it another flush was perfect! Saved myself $$$ by not paying a doctor!

lol

Thanks so much for sharing, fortunately I ate 3 hours ago so I had digested alot of my dinner before reading about your waxy build-up :023:

Matthew

lol

I had a similar situation,

I was on holidays and I was feeling kinda crappy "dizzy and shit but not alcohol induced" but decided I would go for a swim, got water in my ear as usual then tried getting the water out of my ear and "THEN" heaps of wax was comming out of of my right ear, I mean heaps, like the size of a pea!!!!!

Fixed the problem though.:unbenannt Felt great after that.

Just thought I would share the gory stuff with yall:lol:078:.

Guest Burra749
my brother in law was banging a dirty bitch years ago and caught crabs

he chose not to go to the doc

baygoned his privates and then shaved his pubes off then more baygon

It worked i am told:o

Dont you just love these "Someone I know" stories.

Sure it wasnt you ;)

lol

yep do it all the time. i buy a syringe from the chemist and do it at the end of my shower every couple of weeks.i suggest cold water. if the water is too hot you will go deaf.

• Super Moderator

Ear candles.

There's your answer, no fucking about with water or other shit.

Mrs Foot tried it on the kids (I ain't no guinea pig!)

Easy to use. Draws all the crap out of the ear and collects in a filter.

Crab some and try it, then pull the filter apart. It's amazing the crap that can come out of an ear that looks clean.

Google it non believers :D